Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called to day, with my VIN and car is scheduled to be built week of Janary 14:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Congratulations Jimmy. I hope you love it as much as you do your 01. I wish Gail and I could get one. I guess I will just have to be happy re-building 2180. "Just happy" who am I kidding? I am THRILLED. I envy you!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Congrats! I bugged my dealer about it last week and my salesguy has been updating me via email that the owner of the dealership made a quick call to the regional person. I have been assured that I'll get a VIN this week. My dealership fell lower in the distribution line. :(

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
Dealer called to day, with my VIN and car is scheduled to be built week of Janary 14:cool:
Now, get to work cleaning out that extra garage space! You don't have much time,Jimmy!

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
wally05 said:
Congrats! I bugged my dealer about it last week and my salesguy has been updating me via email that the owner of the dealership made a quick call to the regional person. I have been assured that I'll get a VIN this week. My dealership fell lower in the distribution line. :(
I'm in the same situation. My order was placed and accepted over a week before the order banks opened as well.
Some zones of Regions are treating distribution of the Bullitt the same way they treated distribution of the GT500. Not good for us.
Orders for the Bullitt should be treated as for any other mustang with a package such as the CS/GT. The Bullitt has the same suggested mix according tho the Order guide as the CS/GT as well.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Congrats Jimmy!!! Pretty exciting!

·
Administrator
6,223 Posts
Cool, dude!

·
Registered
803 Posts
RCSignals said:
I'm in the same situation. My order was placed and accepted over a week before the order banks opened as well.
Some zones of Regions are treating distribution of the Bullitt the same way they treated distribution of the GT500. Not good for us.
Orders for the Bullitt should be treated as for any other mustang with a package such as the CS/GT. The Bullitt has the same suggested mix according tho the Order guide as the CS/GT as well.
Yep, that was hinted to me by my salesperson. The only reason why I didn't try elsewhere is b/c this seems like a great dealer and I can be a patient person to a point. I was given a priority code of 11 b/c all the shelby's at this dealer get 10s, no other vehicle gets 10s...kind of sucks. But, when I place my order on Nov. 13th and people placing their order on Dec 9th are getting build dates faster than I am, it irritates me. I think the owner (it's a smaller family-owned dealership, owner is a nice guy) is putting a lot of pressure on the reps to get my Bullitt in the lineup b/c I'm getting antsy and I think they want it to sit in the showroom for a few days b4 I pick it up. Something I told them I'd do if the car got built quickly enough. I'll probably let them keep it for a week. But, I'm coming in to test drive it and look it over b4 that happens. :)

We'll stick together, RCSignals!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts