Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I was going to wait until March, but went to the dealer yesterday and ordered a New Bullitt.Had a conversation with my salesperson a couple of weeks ago and said if Z plan was good pencil me in. I am excited and can't wait for delivery.Probably some time late January.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
You bought a Bullitt on Z plan? Done deal?

Are you going to drive it in Ohio in the winter?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No winters for this bullitt. It will sit in the garage with the 70 Mach until the snow is done.
Yes, Z-plan and the deal is done. Money down and waiting for a Vin number.

·
Registered
803 Posts
If you get your VIN b4 I get mine, I'll flip, haha. Congrats! I just saw the printed article in Motor Trend. The word is really out on this car now. MCA will be doing a huge thing on it in their next month mag also... I don't think inventories will make it past spring.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Well you might still find Bullitts around in the spring, maybe even the summer and possibly the fall. But if you want this car I just can't see why anyone would take the chance and wait till later. Get it while you can!

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
I would wait until fall and get about $5,000 off the sticker price. :wink:

·
Registered
803 Posts
I don't know, I'm first on the list and the only one getting one special ordered at my dealership with 3 other ppl behind me only getting what the dealership gets for stock. And my other dealership is the same way.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Bullitt3817 said:
I would wait until fall and get about $5,000 off the sticker price. :wink:
I think we will see that Bullitts will be just as available as the Shelby GTs are now. (three sitting on my local Ford lot for at least 6 months now) The Shelby GT is a bit more "race" than the Bullitt and fewer of the Shelby GTs have been produced.

Does anyone think that the price difference is going to make a less "race", less flashy Bullitt more popular than the Shelby GT?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Mind if I ask the sticker price? Also, how do you qualify for certain discounts? I'd really love to get the new Bullitt, maybe trade Bulletta in? GULP!

·
Registered
803 Posts
MSRP is around $31,075. X-plan is about $29,800. You can get an x-plan pin almost anywhere. Also, the car will be available with any discounts or rebates that Ford is offering when you pick it up.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Wait till you drive it, you won't believe how stong it is!

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
The difference between the Bullitt and the SGT is ADM. The reason those SGT's are still on dealer lots is because of the ADM's. Even without the ADM the SGT is about $7000 more. The Bullitt is better equipped and for far less money.
As I said before- if you really want one- don't wait. Once these Bullitts are gone they are gone! It's not like the SGT- which is constantly being built.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I totally agree.If you think about it like music when a song comes out that you really like but grow tired of it days later.The 2008 Bullitt grows on you more and more.At first I wasn't sure and the more I see and read about it now I know I can't live with out it. I have become obsessed with it.I can't wait to own one.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Well, I have three dealers that are full of Bullitt orders covering their allocations and 3 more people in line (each dealer) for dealer stock that they may possibly get. These three dealers (one of them the one I'm #1 in line for a Bullitt for) told me to quit sending people their way for the Bullitt, but feel free to send them their way for anything else, haha. But, these dealers are MSRP dealers and are taking all plan deals.

Personally, I think this car will disappear fairly quickly. I was the only one in line at a few places until the pics and reviews came out. All cars were spoken for within one week. (for their est. allocation at least)

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
I'm waiting for another 2 or 3 years. I should be able to pick up a low-mile, one-owner 08 for a very reasonable price. Or, I just may wait for the 2014 Bullitt that's coming with the supercharged 5.4! :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Bullitt_Buyer said:
I'm waiting for another 2 or 3 years. I should be able to pick up a low-mile, one-owner 08 for a very reasonable price. Or, I just may wait for the 2014 Bullitt that's coming with the supercharged 5.4! :lol:
HAAA! By then it will be ELECTRIC. Yeah, an electric, plug-in Bullitt!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The difference between the Bullitt and the SGT is ADM. The reason those SGT's are still on dealer lots is because of the ADM's. Even without the ADM the SGT is about $7000 more. The Bullitt is better equipped and for far less money.
As I said before- if you really want one- don't wait. Once these Bullitts are gone they are gone! It's not like the SGT- which is constantly being built.
I agree.There are SGT sitting out on the dealer lots in the snow.Prices here have come down to MSRP or less. I was tempted to go that route because they were offering Z plan on the SGT,and of course my kids fell in love with the hood scoop, stripes,etc.I just liked the look of the Bullitt and you know who wins.:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
wally05 said:
Personally, I think this car will disappear fairly quickly. I was the only one in line at a few places until the pics and reviews came out. All cars were spoken for within one week. (for their est. allocation at least)
There may be some pretty good hype in the early going but don't follow the stampeed.

Has any LE, 7700# Mustang disappeared fairly quickly?

Bullitts will be ordered by buyers who back out.

Be patient and save big bucks.

Buy next year and save bigger bucks.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
70mach1351c said:
I agree.There are SGT sitting out on the dealer lots in the snow.Prices here have come down to MSRP or less. I was tempted to go that route because they were offering Z plan on the SGT,and of course my kids fell in love with the hood scoop, stripes,etc.I just liked the look of the Bullitt and you know who wins.:lol:
I would be pleased with either the Bullitt or the SGT (I really like the vista blue SGT). You can't get the SGT in Canada, so which model to get was a pretty easy choice.
But if the SGT were available here I know for certain the choice would not be an easy one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts