Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these this past Saturday on the Colonial Parkway in Williamsburg, VA. This is just a sample, and they're shrunk down to fit here, but the full-size collection is going to be making its rounds as my wallpaper for a little while. :smile:

·
Registered
151 Posts
You know, after putting another coat of Z2 on the bullitt, she shines up real pretty.
Great Pictures

·
Registered
762 Posts
Micah those are some really cool shots. Looks like you really brought the shine out too. By the way what digital camera are you using?

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Very nice Micah! If I get mine into the system I've got some nice ones from a state park near-by. What wax did you use on it? Zainos?
Cam

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well guys, I haven't waxed it since I bought it. :smile: I just wash it every weekend. These were taken about 14 hours after its latest bath. Taking the pictures in the morning sunlight probably helps the shine a little, but I have some darker-setting pics (alongside #121) with the same look. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC-F505V. I'm not a big fan of proprietary interfaces (memory stick...ewww), but I LOVE this camera. I was given one to use for a work project and fell in love with it. Naturally, I bought one. It's sometimes hard to focus with, but I've only had it for a week and haven't gotten used to it yet. The pictures it takes, though....ooooh....

Puts my old film camera to shame. :cool:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Very nice, Micah. A lovely setting, too. I like it when people capture the car in its setting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts