Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Last week I became the proud owner of DHG 5693. The dealership I bought from had EIGHT Bullits! Several back, blue, and the rest green.
What a car, I am very pleased so far. Excellent forum.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard, and glad to hear that you are enjoying what the rest of us are enjoying!

Welcome to the family.

Mike

·
Registered
121 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-27 18:29, PCRMAN wrote:
Last week I became the proud owner of DHG 5693.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

5693?? :eek: That's 92 over the legal limit! :???:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, I am an idiot. Make that 5394. It must be the constant state of euphoria I have been in for the last week...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Sacramento, CA. The dealership I found it at is Future Ford. They are one of the largest around. In addition to all the Bullitts, they had 5 Cobras, and 1 Cobra R, and many Rousch's. Of all these, the Bullitt struck a chord with me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-27 19:37, PCRMAN wrote:
Man, I am an idiot. Make that 5394. It must be the constant state of euphoria I have been in for the last week...

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

5693 or 5394... at least you were close!! :razz: Just kidding you buddy. Welcome to the Bullittclub! :grin:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Welcome PCRMAN! You will find that there is literally TONS of information on this forum. In fact, I get on this forum at night saying to myself that I will only be on for a few minutes and before I know it, it's been over an hour!! But, I like it......
:grin:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure you'll find just like the rest of us that this is a great site, lots of good info. and everyone respects each other.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts