1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Is this one that came with one of the press kits?

Mid Life Crisis #388

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2001-12-29 17:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is not anything that came with the press kits. I have all of the versions..minus the Bullitt Flashlight. $60, is just a tad too pricey for me, in regard to that item. As for the group buy thing..I would be interested in that.

I have written the seller and asked the questions posed to you all, and have not gotten a response as of yet. I will let everyone know if he does indeed respond to my quiry.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
The seller had better have the rights to all the material. Unless the seller has approval or created the content himself, then it's illegal.

I created a DVD from the Motorweek and Speedvision video clips for my personal use.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just received this from the seller, hopefully it is not too late for one of you lucky, and wealthy individuals to purchase it is you believe it. I am skeptical, but I would take the chance if I had the dough.

He responded, "Stephen,
Sorry for the delay, The Disc is professionally done quality of what you
would see on (Speedvision's test drive) but longer, it gives a great sense
of being in the car both the sight and sound are great. I received 2
promotional piece's. I'm keeping one copy, and selling the other i had
forgot that I even had the second. i found it with my other bullitt things
Press kits and Press Keychains, I don't know if they ever released the Disc
for sale, I will inquire later this week. Thanks and Happy New Year! Mark

Hope this informs the people who were interested. Now that we know he has one, maybe we can track down somemore.

Semper Fi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts