Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And man was she mad too! Every time we are cruising around together and I get on it, even just a little, her passenger seat belt retracts and locks up tight. LOL I can't help it LOL she gets so mad, so I have to goose it just one more time. She says I'm lucky she loves me or she'd have to kill me. (I'm a lucky man :smile:

Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the seat belt mechanism? I don't know how much more of this we can take.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I hate to confirm this.My 94 and 96 have exactly the same problem. Interestingly the Bullitt has not locked up yet...Hmnnn....That must be why she likes the Bullitt so much...!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Good Means greatest woman in the world. Thats my wife Kay she's good I mean really good..... That means that she is better than greatest

·
Registered
98 Posts
3185, was just teasing when I asked. Hope my intent was understood. I've tried twice and stll didn't get a good one! Might give it one more try though.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Gave my wifey a neck ache last night. Chirped third, she said, "Ouch!, my neck!"

Now she says, "Go for it!" While remembering to keep her head back against the headrest!

Gotta love her!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now Jimmy Ray, I have no doubt that Key is a great gal but come on now, you are describing MY wife Teresa.

A measure of a good woman has to be how big of a pain in the but her her worse half is (that's us). So bigger pain in the but = better woman. I figure if Teresa can put up with me she must be something special! :smile:

And she's smart too! Now when she suspects I'm going to get on it she takes up a little slack in that seat belt so it doesn't strangle her.

·
Registered
509 Posts
aaaahhhhhh, you guys are just talking that way about your wives 'cause you want to have a Mach1 sitting next to your Bullitt next year!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts