Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what sparked this story is the game we all used to play when we were little. "Thats my car" When ever i am driving i notice people giving my car special attention, especially little kids. They always point and yell "OOOH, THATS MY CAR." Today i am riding past a bus stop where there are about 8 children waiting for the bus. I am thinking let me roll the window up because i dont want them to ask me to rev it like i usually get. (bad morinng, traffic was heavy) So I see them through the tint pointing and really enjoying my car. that made me feel good so i gave them a little sound effect while leaving.

Can anyone relate???

·
Registered
340 Posts
I know the feeling. I get waved at by young kids in cars or walking because they hear my Bullitt and want to give me a thumbs up. It was weird at first but i get used to it now. All i need now is some hot women to hop in my Bullitt and tell me what she thinks personally. :grin:

Black Bullitt #1574
anumis bullitt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anumis on 2001-10-29 14:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
413 Posts
I can relate. I work on flex time, so I usually leave work at 3 and get home sometimes just after the bus has dropped kids off. On more than one ocasion, I've heard a girl from a gaggle scream that she loves "that car!" The gaggle looks like High School Fr. of Soph's. Like 2 weeks ago she screamed "I want to F*&# the guy that owns that car!" It was kind of funny,yet sad at the same time.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah, i can relate too. I've had little kids riding by on their bike stop and point. The other day, there was a group of young girls club members collecting money. They all ran over and surrounded my car saying hey cool car..... unfortunatly, thay think you're made of money too.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
"I want to F*&# the guy that owns that car!" It was kind of funny,yet sad at the same time.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahahahhaha, ahhahahahahaha hahahah that is the ultimate. Now if i could just get the chicks my age to be as vocal. I know they feel the same way (not just because of the car). I feel like butthead in the episode when he told every female he saw to "Come to butthead" Come to the bullitt....

Nice story!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tracktoy on 2001-10-29 15:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wife had the baby shower this last weekend, and lots of people brought their kids of course. My friend's 2 year old son found his way into the garage and made about 30 trips around the car ooohhing and aaahhing and toughing (fingerprints everywhere) but ignored the explorer sitting right beside it. Smart kid.

·
Registered
413 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-29 19:34, BULLITT3230 wrote:
HMMMM..Denver...from Atlanta...1400 miles...100mph...14 hours...tomorrow afternoon...
where's this bus stop????

103rd Ave. and Simms.

"Come to butthead" Come to the bullitt....

Why not try "Come to Bullitthead..." next time at the bar?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts