Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

I think it is time for a GTG in mid Florida

8K views 79 replies 7 participants last post by  edtrae03130 
#1 ·
before it gets too hot, some Saturday or Sunday, what about a GTG somewhere maybe between Orlando and Tampa...like Lakeland or maybe off 27.. what do you think?

#3 ·
so far, it is you, me and NightSnake on board.......

#5 ·
we will have to time it for when you are off!!!

Reactions: edtrae03130
#6 ·
i will be home tomorrow night I am in Kennesaw this week... driving past Summit tomorrow on the way home. may stop to get a helmet for nationals this year we shall see..

#7 ·
I need to get one of those also. may just go to Craigslist.....

#9 ·
ok, so that's it?????? just the 4 of us?

#10 ·
no matt is good to get together as well. but he has been very busy with his 90 and getting her ready for the MCA show this weekend. he said he may have a couple places in the area we could tour then grab lunch. I will talk with Brian but he should be good depending on the weekend. and will check with a few more Bullittheads to see if they can make it. and maybe I can get my mopar brother to come along

Reactions: VIC-TIM
#13 ·
...for sure.....prior to the heat wave!!!!!!!!!

#15 ·
Excellent!!!!

#16 ·
Matt is trying to put something together for the second Saturday in May. remember we have Sebring the end of may... hope to see everyone soon....

#17 ·
not sure what he is planning, but probably somewhere in between is best for all.

#18 ·
he has a place in Lakeland and Bartow he is trying to get something done with will know more later. if not just a get together and lunch and pic of all the cars...

#19 ·
works for me!!!!

#20 ·
Richard?

#21 ·
maybe we can get Brad to come out too.

#22 ·
I talked with Brad and he may be able to attend depending on the day. we shall see I have his number to keep him posted.

#23 ·
Thanx!!!!

#24 ·
Just got a message form Matt, he wants to see the interest for a get together on the 15th for a charity mustang event n Tavares. anyone interested. it is a sunday according to the date.

#25 ·
My purpose in posting this was, I would like to just have maybe a short cruise or none and GTG for lunch and time to just "chew the fat" with "the guys". Preferably on a Saturday unless later in the afternoon after Church on a Sunday.

#27 ·
I say we plan for next Saturday, maybe in Lakeland somewhere.

#29 ·
true, why I picked saturday. if not, no biggie, we can pick another day.

#31 ·
I am not sure about anyone else Tim other than Brian who can not make it. There is a Mopar show in Geneva Saturday from 10 to 2 but that is no where near you. it is at the Horsepower Farm. Let me know your thoughts and I will try to get with Matt and Brad about Saturday but I think Matt is a vendor at the Mopar event. will check.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.