Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

I think it is time for a GTG in mid Florida

8K views 79 replies 7 participants last post by  edtrae03130 
#1 ·
before it gets too hot, some Saturday or Sunday, what about a GTG somewhere maybe between Orlando and Tampa...like Lakeland or maybe off 27.. what do you think?

#64 ·
recommendation for ease of find, large parking area (nearby) and place to eat.

Smokey Bones, Hwy 98 and I-4, north of I-4 on the east side (on the right going north from I-4) and has a Target parking lot next to it with plenty of empty parking.

11am?

#66 ·
NightSnake is in, I am in, Brian is in....if the weather turns bad in the morning..check on here to see who bails.....or is bailing....

Ed, will have the parts for your Bro's car. is he coming too?

#68 ·
Lee is out. so, not sure about Matt or anyone else. Ed...your brother coming? How about Richard? How about Paul? haven't heard from him lately or Richard on here at all.

#70 ·
weather looks good. too bad more aren't going to make it.

#72 ·
Met up with fellow Florida Bullittheads and had a little lunch and did some catching up. Had a great time. We need to do it more often. Hope everyone made it home safely before the rain. Sent som pics to the mechanic she was sorry she couldn't make it.

Attachments

#75 ·
Yes, great to see everyone and get updated on their cars!!!!

Excellent time, indeed. It was great seeing everyone and meeting some new faces. I beat the rain today but won't be so lucky this week with our inbound tropical storm. I look forward to future GTGs.
Agreed! We were not so fortunate...hit the rain on the way back.

And a good time was had by all !

Yes, we need to do this more often.

Noticed how Tim and George's Cobras look so similar and yet are so different- each with cool and unique items to appreciate.
Thanx Matt....yep for sure similar but also oh so different.

#74 ·
And a good time was had by all !

Yes, we need to do this more often.

Noticed how Tim and George's Cobras look so similar and yet are so different- each with cool and unique items to appreciate.

#77 ·
:D ^^^^^^NOT!!!!

#78 ·
little disappointed in the turnout... Florida used to be alot more active. maybe next time...if there is one!!!!!!!!!

#79 ·
A few have sold their Bullitts, a couple had other plans, last minute for me, etc.

We need to have more informal GTG's but best opp is everyone entering a car show.

The MFMC Longwood show next year will be a big one and there are a number of fall show that are great.

We'll list them here.

Meanwhile, we also need to get newer owners on board

#80 ·
it is hard to get everyone together for a lunch as we are all busy with other things. Kids, Work, I didn't try to get ahold of Brad till the night before so that doesn't help either. we will plan the next one a little better. and as far as the new owners I forgot to try and get ahold of DHGBULLITT and I have his number. but it seems to be slowing down on this site as well so I will post the next time on facebook as well..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.