Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think? I saw it at http://www.haneymotorsport.com and they're serious at $230 but maybe sometime after Christmas? I would think this would complement the stock and MGW pieces very well in character and craftsmanship.

Keep the rubber side down and the wallet open! :wink:
Black #5578 born Wed., 8-22-01
Steeda Tri-Ax,DenseCharger100mm,MGW satin,Ford Rcng 3.73's & Alum. Driveshft,rear mudguards,30mm H&R spacers on rear

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2001-10-23 00:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I like the looks of that...but it's priced higher than an alum. driveshaft! :lol: At the site you listed, I also like the starter button option. I've always wanted to have a button or a spring toggle switch instead of turning the keys. :grin:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Just stating my opinion....too gawdy!! The Bullitt needs absolutely nothing to spice it up. Don't get me wrong, I bought a few of the MGW pieces, but not all as I think it's getting too gawdy putting that silver stuff all over inside....but, I KNOW, to each his/her own...I can live with that just fine!!

:smile:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I looked at that instrument bezel too. I agree, it's too much bright for the Bullitt. If only the raised bevel around the instruments were bright, and the rest of the panel was black, I think it would compliment the Bullitt pretty good.

·
Banned
975 Posts
My 2 cents:
Just take out the stock bezel, paint with silver met paint similar to McQueen dash.
Cost effective and personal.
:bullitt:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I just want the rings around the gauges, not something that big, (basically like the concept car). I can't seem to find those anywhere. :-\

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I must be blind. Do you have the link to that part.

I'm still looking...maybe I am just dumb. :wink:

·
Registered
229 Posts
personally i think the mgw pieces look tacked on and ricer-like. but hey, to each his own (or her own). as far as the dash thing, if you got it at all, you'd have to get it in brushed aluminum. that one looked polished. good luck when the sun hits it, you won't be able to see sh*t.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one pictured at the top of the page is described as being fully brushed aluminum (I wouln't even look twice at it if it were polished).
They do have a couple of other kinds. This one below has white paint between the rings would look good ona Cobra with white guages) and they have another that has carbon fiber between the rings (though that's quite a bit off from the flavor of the Bullitt).
I was thinking this would look especially good on a Bullitt with the between space painted satin black instead of white.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We can make any kind of bezel you want. We Can Paint, insert overlays with or without rings. Just Call and we can talk about anything you want. We Don't Bite

Pat Haney
Toll Free 866 997-3991
In California 562 697-3991

·
Registered
25 Posts
<p align="center">

</p>
<p align="center"><font color="#FFFF00"> </font>[email protected]
<p align="center"><font color="#FFFF00">This is a Brushed Aluminum Bezel
without Rings

Reg. Price $149 for Bullitt Club Members $119</font>
<p align="center">This
is how we do it.  We Cut Open a New 35th Anniversary Bezel.  WE Paint
it Black.  Insert a Brushed Aluminum Appliqué ( Real Aluminum) and Reseal
the Bezel.

We can also leave the Silver Grey ( the Original 35th Anniversary Color)
We also have the rings

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Haneymotorsport on 2001-10-26 04:12 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Has anyone found a real aluminum ring that goes around the shifter? The plastic piece we have is bound to crack or get messed up.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
HANEYMOTORSPORT,

Here is why your picts are not showing up:

The info below is from your posting. Note the src information. It is pointing to your C: drive. This will not show up as you need to use a URL, FTP, etc... site. Each of our systems think that the C: is referring to our own local systems. Also, note the tag should start off with img tags. The true HTML img tag will also work if not pointing to your local drive.

Hope this helps and does'nt offend anyone...

Technical stuff here - not required for most users---
I purposefully left off the beginning < and ending > to show the text as I tried using the quote and the JavaScript tags but they did'nt work

img border="0" src="file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/aluminum/bezel6.JPG" width="288" height="216"

This one works from an earlier post from Dennis.

IMG SRC="http://www.haneymotorsport.com/images/alum_bezel_w_rings.jpg" BORDER="0"

I've added back the beginning < and ending > to show it works.

Bullitt #2276
No Mods...Yet..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-11-30 01:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
You are more than welcome. Do you have a catalog for the products for the Bullitt or are they all on your website?

·
Registered
25 Posts
<p align="center"> 

<p align="center">

<p align="center"><font color="#FFFF00">We Also Carry the Real Billet Aluminum Shifter ring.

We also lowered the price from $119 to $109
</font><p align="center"><font color="#FFFF00"> Bullitt
Club Members

$95
</font><p align="center">[email protected]

California Ph. 562 697-3991

Outside California Toll Free 866 997-3991

http://www.haneymotorsport.com

ORANGE COUNTY MUSTANG CLUB
SEMA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-11-30 06:19 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 26 Posts