Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my brother in-law came down to visit me here in Florida.
He knows I'm into Buick's.He has always been in to Olds.He told me on the phone before he came down that he would like to get in to Buick cars and buy a 1987 GNX.I did not tell he about the BULLITT untill he was here.I took him for a RIDE in the BULLITT (when i say ride i mean a ride!!!)
After the ride he said forget Olds and Buick i want a Mustang.I just laughted and said this ain't just a Mustang is a BULLITT.He said, I know my neck is hurting....LOL

So little time, so many necks to brake....LOL

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He has seen the LIGHT!! Of the BULLITT.

By the way a BULLITT will make a believer out of anyone......LOL

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Great story, Ray! I know what it is like digging the back of my head out of that head rest in the passenger seat with hubby driving! :lol: Sore neck too! Whenever we take anyone for a ride, and I mean ride, they get out of the car with ear to ear grins, I tell ya! :grin:

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-06-03 23:32 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I had my first altercation with a very custom painted 5.0 GT yesterday. I have no idea what mods the car had but it was very gangster. The Bullitt ran off and left him. He followed me for a while. I was on my way home. He saw me pull into my garage and left.

It's not much of a story but it was fun. The Bullitt is definitely generating more power as it loosens up.

Bullitt #60

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tskatz on 2001-06-04 10:10 ]</font>

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-03 23:30, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Great story, Ray! I know what it is like digging the back of my head out of that head rest in the passenger seat with hubby driving! :lol: Sore neck too! Whenever we take anyone for a ride, and I mean ride, they get out of the car with ear to ear grins, I tell ya! :grin:

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-06-03 23:32 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Vicki,
Make sure hubby lets you drive so you can give he whiplash!.......LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts