Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went over to fire up 745 for the first time in about two weeks and VOILA!!! Just like the first time I started it when I went to pick it up. Man that exhaust sound in that garage gave me chills!!!! It was actually in the low 50's today but there was still a ton of water on the roads so I left it nice and dry in the garage. Did I mention that I WANT SUMMER???!!???
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The day I took those pics in my sig it was the day I put it up for the winter. It was 20-25 outside. I'm amazed you can't see the exhaust in the pics. It started to spit snow on my way over to my buddies after I took the pics.
Cam

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
OK, fess up, Cam!

The real reason you want winter to be over is The Easyriders Rodeo with all those scantily clad biker babes. :wink:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Well, am not ready for summer because it is hot as hell here. Winter is great for me. I think that the high for today is 75, of course it is also raining but you can't win them all.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Oh, the wonderful smell of spring in the air...I love it! Windows down, just crusing around....I have NOT had that chance yet...I bought my baby in October...not much crusing done...but watch out spring/summer!! I'll get some miles on her then!

:nerd: Dona

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just left summer about a week ago and came back to the winter. :sad: It was 90s where i was and now i'm hating the 50s here. Not fair why can't it be summer year round!!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
It's pretty bad today since it is raining, but at least when I left my house today I was in a short sleeved shirt and no jacket. Nice.

That's the real difference between Texas and Idaho. We have a 6 week winter and a 9 month summer; you have a 6 week summer and a 9 month winter.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's warm again here today, for January anyways. It's 48 already but its raining!!! UUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My right foot is getting a little heavy and there isn't anything I can do about it!!!
Cam

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Here I am ... in the middle of California ...
My entire car was coated with ice this morning and yesterday morning. It took me a long time to warm it up enough to defrost the windows ... I KNOW I have an ice scraper SOMEWHERE ... must be in the Mach ...
Gloves, boots, and a heavy jacket.
For Gods Sake....where is that global warming trend?
She looked soooooooooooooo cold, poor baby.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm with you Chill!!

Here in Cincinnati, I take 692 out when the streets are dry and there is no chance for rain or snow. It has been about 4 or 5 weeks since #692 has been out and it looks like I will not be taking it out anytime soon. :sad:

But look out world - I will be on the roads in a few weeks - Let's hope for an early Spring! :grin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Global warming has definitely hit Toronto, CANADA!
It's nearing the end of January and it's a very balmy 45 degrees here today!
Winter? What winter? :wink:

(Karl, when was the last time you heard of no snow in the Toronto area in January? :razz: )

Happy motoring all.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
You want summer come visit me. Its crazy in the sand 70-80 during the day, hi 40's to mid 50's at night. But i am not looking forward to being here in may. Temp averages 130 HOOOOOOOOOOOT

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
it's 70 degrees on January 23rd in St.Louis
UNBELIEVABLE!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Was easily able to drive around with the windows down on Monday and listen to the V6 pipes on my 96 Coupe and V8 pipes on 99 Silverado here in West Central
IL. Don't drive the Coupe in any salt and
try not to in too much rain if possible,the
longest time I've gone without driving the Coupe this winter is 10 days,last winter
it was 2 months. It's like driving it
for the first time all over again when you finally get in it again,even though it's a V6 it still runs better at 70+ than 55.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts