Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the IMBOC "drunk tank" that is. Ironically I was sober. I don't normally have access to the IMBOC drunk tank but I believe B-Man was playing with some new IMBOC Official Mascot avatars and probably hit a wrong button enabling me (and who knows who else) to view it. I can't access it now. YOU SHOULD SEE ALL THE BEEEEEEG BEWBEES IN THERE! :lol:

I took some pics from my trip...I'll post them later. I was just kidding about the big boobies.

PY out!

:py1:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not drunk tank related...just some pics.

I wanted to be like "Cochese" on the left.

He's cool.

:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
You dork. :)

Is it fixed? :)

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
B-Man said:
You dork. :)

Is it fixed? :)
Is it fixed? Yes.

But, it was broken.

Standby for some pics...I'm really glad I took some pics because I figured the "broke down" spell wouldn't last long. I read all 18 pages. Took me an hour. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Pics from the IMBOC drunk tank forum. Nothing too spectacular...saw quite a few automatic AE detector (multiple username) threads. That's pretty cool that the machine picks up on that and states, "No soup for you! And you! And you!" :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I should drive down there and kick your arse. :-N

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B-Man said:
Well, you could get here much quicker if you flew down. I used to do CVG-DAY and DAY-CVG...if both airports are landing (taking off as well) south...the flight (DAY-CVG) would take about 5 minutes. I did it once in 4:16. I could even meet you at the CVG airport to save you some time and trouble with regard to kicking my arse. :nerd:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,069 Posts
Py, you were probably enabled to enter the "Drunk Tank" as you are a Moderator of the Vets forum. I was wondering who was hanging out in the tank for so long last night! :lol:

·
Administrator
6,338 Posts
B-Man said:
Not until Tim and him have the "detail-off"...clean cars, remember?? :)

·
Administrator
6,338 Posts
But then after that, I'll wanna make a run at him too because everybody is laughing at my Don Johnson-look 80s picture on the Mach 1 Registry that he posted there...

BANNED!

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tony Alonso said:
But then after that, I'll wanna make a run at him too because everybody is laughing at my Don Johnson-look 80s picture on the Mach 1 Registry that he posted there...

BANNED!

Dude! I just got registered there!
Also, did you know that today is National Small Font Day?
Celebrate by using small font!
Also, I heard that Wal-Mart has Tony Alonso action figures.
Can you confirm this since YOU are THE Tony Alonso?
Can you read this? If not, disregard! LOL!

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TwoStangWmn said:
Py, you were probably enabled to enter the "Drunk Tank" as you are a Moderator of the Vets forum. I was wondering who was hanging out in the tank for so long last night! :lol:
Vicki, I have limited moderator capabilities only pertaining to the various registry forums...but no access to the drunk tank. Also, for the short (abnormal) period while having access to the drunk tank, only viewing was allowed. I tried to post a comment to a particular thread but was unable. Probably a good thing! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bluebullitt3735 said:
yep...no drunk tank privledges for me either
Russ, we should go on strike!

REVOLUTION!

:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts