Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
That's pretty cool. Ever been to Iceland? I have heard it is pretty nice, but can be expensive. I haven't met to many people from there, but the few women I have met have all been Amazing. Got me thinking it was a little island of supermodels or something. Of coarse my wife said the guys were the same way...

·
3,389 Posts
Ahh the memories!

I've been to Iceland a few years ago and it's awesome! My wife and I vacationed there for 8 days. Lots of hiking, lots to see, lots of $$$..... A Big Mac roughly came to about $9.00 US!
The people are nice, friendly and easy to get along with. The women are easy to look at, lots of blondes!!! After a hard day hiking on volcanic mountains and trails, we ended the day with a trip to Blue Lagoon, a thermal heated pool of weird minerals that actually make your body feel good!
Our next trip there will be on the glacier.

·
Registered
740 Posts
That sounds awsome, maybe it is of those "must do" list.

Rick

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Matt Stachler said:
That's pretty cool. Ever been to Iceland? I have heard it is pretty nice, but can be expensive. I haven't met to many people from there, but the few women I have met have all been Amazing. Got me thinking it was a little island of supermodels or something. Of coarse my wife said the guys were the same way...
Matt, I have not been there yet, I nearly got there twice but not made it yet.
It is def on my must do list but it is expensive compared to a lot of vacation spots.

I just came by that web page on the net and it made me smile as we have a Bullitt in Iceland
DHG #3684

To see more of #3684 click here

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey hey,

Im from Iceland and thats my Bullitt:smile: .
We have a lot of mustangs here, there are more than 300 because not everybody are registered to the club. there have been a lot of inported mustangs, as other american cars, for the last few years due to very very high krona( wich is our currency) and low dollar and therefore everything in the US has been for a half price to us here in Iceland.

My dads friend has one red 66 coupe ( wow a Beauty) and red one 2006

Iceland is one of the most expencice countries in the world, that is right. For instance a tire dealer quoted me $3300 for 4 tires for 18". No way:lol: . Thank god for the internet and better shipping.

But anyway if anybody is coming up here then pm me.:smile:

·
3,389 Posts
Icebullitt86 said:
Hey hey,

Im from Iceland and thats my Bullitt:smile: .
We have a lot of mustangs here, there are more than 300 because not everybody are registered to the club. there have been a lot of inported mustangs, as other american cars, for the last few years due to very very high krona( wich is our currency) and low dollar and therefore everything in the US has been for a half price to us here in Iceland.

My dads friend has one red 66 coupe ( wow a Beauty) and red one 2006

Iceland is one of the most expencice countries in the world, that is right. For instance a tire dealer quoted me $3300 for 4 tires for 18". No way:lol: . Thank god for the internet and better shipping.

But anyway if anybody is coming up here then pm me.:smile:
Next time we're there I will call you. We do plan on going back because it's so unique and beautiful! We did a hike up Mt. Esla (SP?) Nice! Did all the tourist stuff. Saw the geysers too. We were there in June and got caught up in some kind of festival where they celebrate the fisherman? Next time it's the glacier and maybe Greenland. Takes some getting used the hot water that comes out of the taps though, smells of sulfate from the thermol heating, but the drinking water is the best water ever, purist water on earth I think I heard.
We should have a Nat's in Iceland one year!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
hehe,

Sure why not. I still have the transporters numbner :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts