Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im gona take what I have in at the end of the week
SO maybe I can get them out BF X-mas I will do my verry best but it will be out of my hands then
Thanks for all your trust in me for sending your money & I will do my best to make certain your happy with them
I will have to look at who it was somebody needs to send my $5 for shipping they sent $70 & someone else after I had said time & time again how they had to be done they sent the month & day in & said that they knew what I had posted
but the problem is there with all this stuff to keep up with I have to fig out what to put on it do I take out this # or that
I would say its the 2nd #

·
Registered
509 Posts
Methinks me da one who owes you the $5.00.
I'll send it tomorrow and if I'm not the guy.....keep it for your work and time!

schmedlap

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I was one of the first to send in a check and I wrote month-day-year on it before I found out you can only do month year. I want the IDs (2) done anyway, with month year if that's all that can be done.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ditto here. I sent you month day and year. But I guess that you'll do month and year and not month and day. Duhhhhhh. :-B

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nevermind, found the original topic.

Scott D.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott D on 2001-12-04 23:05 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts