Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I've been having about a recurring dream about a new imboc logo we can stick on our back windshields. I got bored in class today and sketched out what Id like to see as an imboc logo. I dont have adobe illustrator on my computer or else I could mock up a representation of what i have drawn out. Instead i just uplodaded a couple of pix of the drawing. Keep in mind this took about 5min and is a first draft so dont laugh at how horrible the sketch is but hopefull i can get a solid draft up soon. Tell me what u guys think about it. I was going for the skull and cross bullets look:

If anything id like to see someone take the idea into a digital image and see what we can do with it. Is this a good idea or am i just wasting time? Feedback appreciated!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
No offense, but we already have a logo.

Recently updated actually.

It is more consistent with the demographic of the site, I think. But yours does have a certain attitude. Nice work.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Cochese, is that a Flying Broom 2000?!?!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
LMAO nice Collin.

I agree with Kevin that we do have a logo and it is quite nice and not very flashy. I feel yours has too much going on.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
lol py

I am not feeling the logo myself. Doesn't represent the Bullitt lifestyle of being cool and understated ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts