Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some assistance. my bullitt wont keep an idle when really cold, just stalls out. just started happening this winter. i hold the pedal to idle until warm about 10-15 minutes then the idle takes. any hints?

·
Registered
8 Posts
2001 Bullitt STALLS

I had an issue of my Bullitt and by reading all the nice iformation from all, I've tried it all. Amazingly that the last one that I've tried doing was the IAC. After reading how to clean the IAC, I've tried it and it really works. Thanks alot for that information that saves me bringing my car to the dealer that would have cost me lots of money.,,,Keep up the good work my fellow Bullitt owner. Keep us up to date to your experience and hopefully that our Bullitt trading information will get stronger.....:smile:

2001 BULLITT #:smile: 1202

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
yep, first: IAC clean; second: MAF sensor clean if the IAC doesn't do it.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
My BULLITT QUIT on the road on me awhile ago, wouldn't start at all or idle. I just tried to start it again just for Sh*** an grins and by G** it started???? It didn't run too well and then stalled again. I Thought it was a fuel pump, but may be something else like IAC. Still thinking?????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts