Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But since I wasn't, it pretty much sucked :grin:

Back to Orlando for the first time in over a month. I was hoping for better, but it just wasn't there. I got to make the usual two runs and as usual, zero traction. 14.141 @99.44 the first run and 14.140 @99.84 on the second run. Short times were the culprit. Even on Nittos, I only managed a 2.23 and 2.20 60'. This equalled the lousy traction back in December.

Obviuosly track management has not changed it's stance on prep on T&T nights. The only times its good is on Funday Sundays, where a bad launch netted me a 1.98 60'. The commentator even remarked at how bad it was. Some truck had water in the bed and dripped it all the way down the track. I'm really tired of this $h!t :mad:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I feel you pain. I went back out there on Friday night. the best I could manage was a 14.04 with 2.17 60 foot. The track had to shut down twice for 30 minutes after someone broke and leaked oil all the way down the strip. After the second stoppage, I got fed up and left. 10 bucks, two runs.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gainesville (according to the website) is gonna be open next Saturday from 10-4 for T&T. I know you mentioned a while back that you were thinking about going. I believe that is their last Saturday T&T for a while :sad: They don't reopen for Wednesday T&T until the end of March.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2002-01-27 05:19 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts