Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Those Super Clean Bullitts.............

DrRickso said:
I pulled my Bullitt out of the garage, hosed it down, began washing... almost an hour later I finish scrubbing the wheel wells and it is ready to be rinsed... I rinse the entire car thoroughly, and break out the towel... Just as I dry off the last inch of water, BAAAANG- I hear a thunder clap and before I can even react, the car and I are standing out in the middle of a torrential downpour. I just had to stand there for a second and shake my head in disbelief. :rolleyes:

That reminds me of getting caught out on Motorcycle in a (STORM) on a otherwise Sunny Day !!!!!!!!

Talk about WET :frown: :frown: :frown:

Next Car Story:
Not to Mention the time I had it Completely Detailed and was driving it and.........

Here is a guy Mowing Grass on the side next to the ROAD Blowing CRAP all over everyone passing by. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Of course he could have had the Exhaust Discharge Chute turned away from the on coming traffic, but that would mean 2-Things.............

(1) Common Sense......

(2) He gave a CRAP..........

Terry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.