Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
We had a great lunch with Mysterio - Jeff instead of standing out in the heat all day for a car show. The TBs are rare enough but we are lucky enough to have 3 of them in our local club. 4175 needed to stretch her legs a bit. She's up to 8100 miles now.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Where was this at?

I went to a cruise-in this morning that was for Boss,Shelby Mustangs and Cobra replicas only. Something new a guy in the CVMC wanted to try. They had a great turn out with 2 Boss 429's, and many Boss 302,and older Shelby GT-500 and 350's.
Even had one 2008 Gt-500 Super Snake,that was purchased thru Tasca Ford!! Found out the guy lives just a few blocks from me!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Maybe we should do this again in the Wmsbg area, to try and get other VA bullitt owners from the region to come out?

Sounds like a plan to me...

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a good plan to me also! Gail and I love Red Hot and Blue in Williamsburg!

·
Registered
722 Posts
All those TB's look awesome nice picts....:smile:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!The Blue Crew.....................

·
Registered
722 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Nice to see. It was cool seeing quite a few TB's at Nats since there was only one last year. I don't think we had more than one at the Shootout this year either.

There was actually 2 there at the shootout....:wink:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
mysterio said:
Maybe we should do this again in the Wmsbg area, to try and get other VA bullitt owners from the region to come out?

Sounds like a plan to me...
Williamsburg sounds like a great idea too! About 45 miles from me.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Let me know if you guys plan on meet up. I would love to get together. Sunday August 17th would work well for me. I am getting married at the end of August and leave the weekend of the 23rd for two weeks. If the 17th is possible, I would love to meet up.

·
Registered
163 Posts
What about a potential lunch / bullitt get together in Williamsburg for Sat 8/16?

Jeff & Gail metioned a BBQ restaurant that they like, called 'Red White & Blue.' I would imagine they know the address.

So would Sat 8/16 work for most Virginia area bullitt heads? I know I'll be out of town the following weekend, 8/23, then we come up to Labor Day weekend shortly after that.

BTW, this wouldn't be limited to Virginia folks, anyone would be welcome to join us.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I can not make Saturday. I have to take my finance to the airport Sat afternoon. I can make Sunday the 17th if that works for others??

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Jeff and I are good for either day.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts