You heard it here first! :smile:

Other options:

Bullittsville KY
Bullitt Bayou, LA

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know this makes it tough for the people on the west coast, but I bet we could get press and help from the county in organization.

Would be cool to see a ton of Bullitt Mustangs in front of a big Bullitt County sign. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Since it would be the only Bullitt-only show, I bet we get the vast majority of them there. Maybe if we contacted Team Mustang they could help us with getting in contact with all of the Bullit owners and let them know. I'm sure that Bullitt Co would be more than happy to help out in this for the free press. We have the biggest Easyrider's motorcycle rodeo at out county fairgrounds here on Labor day weekend and you wouldn't believe the money the county makes. It would be cool to have it either the same date production started ot ended! If I can do anything to help let me know!
Cam

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Lets do it I'm in. Just don't make it the last weekend of Sept thats the MCA show in Atlanta

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Bullitt county Ky. would be 20 miles from Fort Knox KY> Was stationed there for 4years in the army. Shepardsville KY. is Bullitt county. personally I think that would be a great place. Theres alot of other things to do out there also and we could get all the military base support out there to come crawl over our cars.............

> removed air silencer, > removed maf screen
> limo tinted windows with eyebrow
> fully funtional ram air scoop

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-06-28 21:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-06-28 21:51 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I'm in, when we meeting? Just kidding I know it will take some planning and logistics. I think the idea of Bullitt county would be great, it is for the most part fairly central. 2300 miles for the ones on the west coast is a long ways to travel though. Anyway if there is something I can do to help organize or what ever let me know.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,040 Posts
janitorworld: Is that one-day's drive without stopping to sleep or eat and going 110 mph? I don't think we will make it and I am 250 miles closer than you! LOL

My vacations are all spoken for already this year. :sad:

·
Registered
15 Posts
How about on the streets of San Fransico so we can take the same route as Frank Bullitt. Maybe a few jumps too! That would be fun.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I'm for it. It's a plus for me to have it near the south...have you considered the beautiful home of The University of Alabama. Civil war bullitts were shot here :smile:

Did they make BULLITTs back theN...? (kf)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2002-10-04 21:18 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah baby...

who's da man?!

:lol:

Its easy to be "idea guy", its HARD to put that idea into action (like Wade did).

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Sometimes it's fun to go back in time and screw with everyones minds

·
Registered
305 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-28 17:15, janitorworld wrote:
Yeah, it's only 2351.0 miles ( 3783.4 km) for us to get there from the west coast ! Only a day's drive !
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Actually a 2 day drive :smile:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Count me in on this one as well!! I think it's about a three hour drive for me. We went through there on the way to the Indy 500 this year. I know if we do hold it there they better lock up all the 'welcome to bullitt county' signs!!

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Bullitt County, Kentucky is just down the road, about a 90 minute drive from Cincinnati. Drove through it coming back from the first Nats. Bullittsville, Kentucky (which is not in Bullitt County) is about 15 miles from Cincinnati. Really small township/village.

FLY NAVY! Join the IMBOC Military Vet Registry. Click HERE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: py on 2004-07-04 10:39 ]</font>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts