Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In rotating between Bullitt forums I have noticed a lot of complaints about cars that have been ordered but not delivered or do not have a Vin. yet. In my home town there is a beautiful DHG sitting on the lot with no buyer. I also know of one in Birmingham which is about 50 miles from my home. I have owned many cars over the years. I have traveled to purchase what I want. Since you can only order one option which is MACH 460 (by the way the car at Townsend Ford in Tuscaloosa, Alabama 205-752-0401 ( Ricky Glover) has the 460. My advise for what it's worth it to take one from stock. You will get a lower build number and you will have your car and you can join the ranks of us who are on the road and love to drive our cars. If you really think your car will not get built buy from stock and negoiate hard. In my town they have over ten mustang gt convertibles in stock as well as the one Bullitt. These cars are not selling. Come into Alabama or any other locale where a Bullitt is in stock and buy the car. You will love it and not regret your purchase.
They are still offering $1500.00 rebates here.

FYI. The production number on the Tuscaloosa car is 01020.
Bullitt #60

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tskatz on 2001-06-08 11:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Heck, Ill add to this. The dealer I got mine from has had a DHG for about three weeks now. Its in Lewisville Texas and you can email me if you want me to hook you up with my sales guy.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was in Vancouver, British Columbia last week and a dealer had a BHG # 576 sitting out front.( I checked the number, the doors were not locked)

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
there is a black one available at Sunset Ford here in St. Louis

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
DHG bullitt at Cavalier Ford Chesapeake Va. ask for John Clark

·
Registered
396 Posts
My dealer has two comming in in a few weeks here in central florida. 1 DHG 1 black

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Yeah, if ever anyone is in British Columbia, Canada, and you're looking for a Bullitt, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll hook you up with the best service and salesman! :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts