Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rich Nelson,his son Kyle and I are planning something for everyone who wants to come to Orlando for this event.

Looking art getting hotel discount [ if enough of you sign up].

Also a restaurant for Friday evening dinner and a cruise on Sunday.

Thinking the car will be the feature sale Saturday evening.

Also looking to hook up with Mecum to have a presence inside the grounds- parking for the Bullitts, a display in the lobby, - lets see what we can come up with.

Suggestions welcomed.

More details to follow- maybe a separate thread here, etc.

Matt
'08 Bullitt 5546

·
Administrator
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Rich Nelson,his son Kyle and I are planning something for everyone who wants to come to Orlando for this event.

Also looking to hook up with Mecum to have a presence inside the grounds- parking for the Bullitts, a display in the lobby, - lets see what we can come up with.

Suggestions welcomed.

Matt
'08 Bullitt 5546

Hey, guys! That's great! I've been talking with a couple of other Bullittheads in FL about doing this very thing. Since you guys are very local! I talked to a Mecum rep in KY on Saturday, and she said the lot numbers would probably be assigned in October, and that the second weekend would like be when this sale would be scheduled. An IN Bullitthead I know also has connections to Mecum, so let's coordinate the interface to Mecum.

Shall we consider Kyle, Rich, and you THE LEAD organizers?? I vote 'yes' with assistance from whoever else you need, myself included. I bought a bidder's pass this past weekend :)

I am going to start a separate thread for planning discussions.

·
Administrator
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Car Whisperer
20,668 Posts

Suggestions welcomed.

Matt
'08 Bullitt 5546

you may want to post this up in the florida section on this I started.

https://www.imboc.com/forums/172-florida/374473-mecum-hero-car-january-2020-a.html#post3738501

21 - 26 of 26 Posts