Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any fellow bullittheads be interested in starting an Illinois Bullitt Club?
--Just a thought?
If anyone's interested I know a place that could print some stickers at a good price.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I talked to the guy who can print up stickers today and he said he just needs to have the design and he can do it for us. We all need to get together sometime really soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I was wondering if I can join the Illinois club? Well just let me know cause I am very interested in joining a mustang club and I own a bullitt. Thanks Shane

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Shane, The Bullitt Club is in the works. If I can get someone to get together with me I'll get something going ASAP!

·
Registered
981 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-23 20:13, NastyBullitt wrote:
Well Shane, The Bullitt Club is in the works. If I can get someone to get together with me I'll get something going ASAP!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

What do you need?? I'll be more than happy to give you a hand.

Dave
DHG #3931

·
Registered
981 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-23 19:58, Black Bullitt wrote:
Hey I was wondering if I can join the Illinois club? Well just let me know cause I am very interested in joining a mustang club and I own a bullitt. Thanks Shane
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Welcome to the Bullitt Club forum!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Bullittheads, I am going to have some stickers made however, I'm not sure what to have put on them and I also don't have any contact info. from everyone who's interested.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
hey Nasty.. I'd be interested in this as well.. However.. If you'd like us to send you any contact info you should probably list your e-mail for people. Or would you rather this be done through PM's?
At any rate I'd be glad to help you out with this if you need any assistance.

·
Registered
291 Posts
count number 1667 in. south side chicago.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey im not from Illinois but pretty damn close , you dont mind if i jump in do you , we are all bullitt owners ... I will do what i can for the club ...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes I would be interested in an Illinois Bullitt Club.count me inGreat idea. I will help.FYI there is a Mustang club in the Peoria area.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm interested also... What info do you need? (I'm in Lincoln Park).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Count in another bullitt maniac in jetfired. I'm always around, but not always heard from. 1338 is alive and well and loving every minute of it.

·
Banned
975 Posts
OK, All you IL. Bullitt Owners. For your first cruise, drive down to Gateway for WFC 5. You can meet some of the Mo. Bullitt Owners.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts