Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally home with my Bullitt!!! Flew back yesterday on a bomber. Loooong flight and only one stop in Guam. :razz: Look out now cause i've got money and i'm buying parts!! :-B

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,251 Posts
Tom, you sound sooooo happy man! Welcome home! You home for good now? Enjoy the he** out of that Bullitt, will ya! :grin:

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Welcome home and God Bless!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-01-16 02:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Glad to see your home, we still have four deployed. Hopefully they will be home in about 45 days. Enjoy the loot... Our finance is amending our W-2' so we won't see any of the CZTE money till our tax returns, what a bunch of lazy *sses...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm home for alittle while. When they rotate again i might volunteer again to go. I save alot of money being gone. Yes i know of that crew that ditched the Bone in the ocean. That was a hecktic day on the Rock. The bone crew chiefs didn't talk anymore trash after that happened. :-B

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome back Tom!!
thank you for your care and service!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome home Tom now get out there and put some miles on that bullitt and keep us posted on all your mods you do.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR SEVICE
TO OUR COUNTRY
USA # 1
IN THE
WORLD

2001 True Blue Bullitt #2153
1969 Blue Mach 1 Racer 428CJ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: True Blue Bullitt Man on 2002-01-16 16:17 ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts