Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm looking to meet folks around Chesapeake,Va. Send me a message. It looks like a great summer to have a BBQ.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!

I know there are a lot of us in the area now with the 08's coming out. You are still the only other Bullitt I have seen while driving. By the way good to see you finally jump in and post. I would love to get together and try to start up something like the Texas Bullitts do (Lunch together once a month). But I have every weekend accounted for until the 1st of June. Anyone want to suggest a restaurant that we could all park the cars together at and have a get together or maybe meet at one of the local car shows. In fact the 17th of May there is a car show at Pembroke Mall and anywhere from one to all three of our Bullitts will be there. We could maybe order BBQ:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Louis, good to see you in Myrtle Beach. I hope you had a good time with all the other Bullittheads! I am sure you have learned that it is an addiction and you are not alone! ALSO congrats on becoming a supporting member! I hope you get as much out of these forums as I have over the last 7 years! It is a great site! Even if every now and then ,there is a lively discussion between 08/09 owners and 01 owners! When it all comes right down to it we ALL love our cars no matter WHICH we drive! Because they are all frickin awesome!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
...Because they are all frickin awesome!!!!
And mine is the awesomest!!!! :nerd:

Just kidding!!!! :lol:

Louis, it was cool to meet you in Myrtle Beach...hope to see you at future events. :)

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Cochese said:
And mine is the awesomest!!!! :nerd:

Just kidding!!!! :lol:

Louis, it was cool to meet you in Myrtle Beach...hope to see you at future events. :)
ONLY because mine and Gail's didn't get judged!!:p

:badgrin: :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC. :clap2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey there, I am sorry for not looking at my stuff. I'm not stuck up or anything, just a little ignorant trying to get used to this web page. And thanx for the welcoming!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Glad to see that you were able to get past those error messages and join us here at Bullitts Not So Anonymous.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
lous0951 said:
Hey there, I am sorry for not looking at my stuff. I'm not stuck up or anything, just a little ignorant trying to get used to this web page. And thanx for the welcoming!
Hello Louis,

Glad you got things worked out and here you are on IMBOC with the rest of the

GANG !!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.