Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone tell me I'm not insane.

~2 weeks ago, I registered on one of the various maze-like Ford domains for their online maintenance log. It was part of their owner service section, and may actually have been a part of the Ford Credit domain. I changed my oil on the 9th, and have been "meaning to" enter this information in the record since then.

I spent the better part of the past hour searching for ANY reference to this within the Ford website, and with various search engines. NOTHING, except one website which makes reference to such a service being part of the Ford Credit website. Damn if I can find it.

Anyone know anything about this? It would be nice to know I didn't hallucinate about this service.

Thanks,
Joe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DHG-1934 on 2001-08-23 14:37 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
all i know about DHG 1934 is Ford's website called "Owner Connection"
it allows you to register your vehicle/VIN, keep up with mileage, and monitor basic service intervals on that site. i've been using it for about 3 years. it's OK, nothing special, sort of a little "distraction"
you also register what dealer you use. Ford can get a hold of you in a hurry for some things though

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks SOOOOO much! That was it! I didn't bother to bookmark it at the time because I was a work and figured it would be easy to get to in the future. I'd rather not know what obvious link I missed off of one of their other sites when I was looking for it. :smile: :roll:

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
no problem joe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts