Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member and first post.

I'm I correct in what I have been reading? IMBOC will be posting pics of the 08 Bullitt on Nov. 6th- is that right?

If so I can't wait to see them!

I'm in London, Canada and contacted a local dealer last night about getting a Bullitt.
He said his dealership is alloted 1 (one) Bullitt!!! They are a fairly large dealership, so this kind of shocked me. I thought I might be a bit premature in calling so soon- but I'm glad I did, because I've got this one if I want it.
He said the order banks should open next week and he'll have more info then.

Canada is only getting about 700 Bullitts- so if you want one I suggest you start your search now.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
On my calendar as well. Now all I have to do is read the calendar! And I'll be right here waiting for the pics to be posted. And if I forget to read the calendar, well I'll be the sorry guy won't I? DOH!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
As soon as I am allowed, I will post pics. I am still waiting for the disc from Ford PR on all the "secret" pics they took. I hope to have that in hand.. if not.. we have some backups photos coming from San Fran and elsewhere. ;-)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Well crap, I will be away from computer/internet access from the 5th to the 16th... POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Walkman003309 said:
Well crap, I will be away from computer/internet access from the 5th to the 16th... POOP!
Use the FORCE to gain access to the internet. :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Cochese said:
Use the FORCE to gain access to the internet. :nerd:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunatly I will be under a "blackout".... No internet for me... :(

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Everybody dance!

The new Bullitt is coming out!

Boogie!
Boogie!
Boogie!

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Whammer don't panic-less than 500 Bullitts came to Canada in 2001 and I bought my car new on the lot on Sept 1st-getting a large discount off the sticker price. Personaly I'm not buying any new car untill the price is more in line with U.S. pricing-I think our dollar is worth $1.04 today and it burns me that a new Mustang is $7000.00 more here in Canada-is that the cost of adding DRL's?

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes it is criminal that we Canadians are getting ripped off like this! Our gov't is looking into why we are paying more for magazines- WOW! That's a big help! Why the hell aren't they looking into the auto industry?

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Whammer said:
...Our gov't is looking into why we are paying more for magazines WOW! That's a big help!...
What kinds of magazines? :nerd:

Welcome to IMBOC, Whammer. :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Too bad there is no pervert Smillie to replace that nerd one with :lol:
Nerd smile is good in this case though. Only he has the glasses capable of seeing the special pictures the rest of us can not see! You know about P.F.M. don't you? Only the nerd has it!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Nerd smile is good in this case though. Only he has the glasses capable of seeing the special pictures the rest of us can not see! You know about P.F.M. don't you? Only the nerd has it!
:-N

1 - 20 of 49 Posts