Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Names Buck and with some trading I've come to own BLK 03439. I'll be dead honest and say up until the time of the dealing I didn't realize how rare and special the Bullitt was.

With everyday I think I learn something new and hope by joining this site I will learn even more.

Along with the Bullitt my Wife and I own an '04 that is the camera hog. She get's most of the attention. The Comp. Orange one has been in countless calenders, web sites and shows.

I would post pic's of both the stangs but I'm guessing I can't due to the fact that it said I couldn't add an avitar or sig but I guess I could link you.

Here is the Bullitt:
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/steelfalcon29/Bullitt/

Here is the Comp Orange Stang:
Well only one pic of this one for now: Slight NWS!!!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Having a hard time seeing the Comp orange mustang in that picture!? You may have to take a few more.

Welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy the experience here.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
The fact that the '04 gets so much camera attention wouldn't have anything to do with the lovely young lady standing in front of it, would it? :wink:

So, does the Bullitt have a shaker or doesn't it? One pic shows a regular engine bay, another one shows the shaker plumbing going into the airbox.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing the pics, cant quiet make out the comp orange car tho !! LOL !!!!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok lets see if I can clear up some things for ya. lol

The Bullitt wasn't forsale. It kinda went from joke to signing the titles within 24hrs.

We traded the Bullitt for a 1980 L82 Corvette.... very rare but I was ready to move on from her.

Yes the Bullitt has a shaker system now installed.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mustangwi said:
Having a hard time seeing the Comp orange mustang in that picture!? You may have to take a few more.

Welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy the experience here.
hahahahaha well to be honest I've got somewhere between 10k and 20k of pictures of the Comp. Orange one. lol

I've had over 300 models on that car alone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts