Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is, if we don't get together reaaallll soon. :grin: I need a break from my life, and I haven't had a dose of Kerry's B/S lately. Anybody want to meet at Biff's or?? Post up.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hey!

If the weather cooperates, I'll be at Biff's this Friday!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
BigBullitt said:
...and I haven't had a dose of Kerry's B/S lately.
David, it looks like we just received a dose of your B/S after reading the title to this thread.

:lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Collin, er I mean PY, er I mean Cochese, whew! Dang, I can't remember them all. I knew that would get somebody's attention. Anyway, I'd like to go this Friday as well. I'm not sure about the Bayou thing yet. I get off early Friday, so let's make it a plan.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
What about doing a Bullitt only thing at the Hooters up I35 on the north side of 1604? Hooters seems to always be a traditional Bullitt meetup place (ask Cochise). Just throwing it out there as something different to do. Or we could meet at Biff's and once we're all there we could take the short cruise to Hooters.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Cochese said:
David, it looks like we just received a dose of your B/S after reading the title to this thread.

:lol:

+ 1 ....i was wondering who this new guy Cochese was :D....Collin...whats the deal with the name change.....Bro?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I'm still TDY to Ohio until the end of September... Oh the pain...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Walkman003309 said:
I'm still TDY to Ohio until the end of September... Oh the pain...
My 17 year old son will drive your Bullitt, whadaya say? :lol: Probably not, huh?

Brent, I'm okay with the Hooters thing. Call me on my cell tonight.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dg517 said:
+ 1 ....i was wondering who this new guy Cochese was :D....Collin...whats the deal with the name change.....Bro?
Identity crisis, I think. Maybe mutiple personalities ala Cybil.

I don't think of the Indian chief, I think of the Audioslave song.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dave,
Biffs sounds good,let me know. Looks like the weather will be GREAT.
Jeff

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
BigBullitt said:
My 17 year old son will drive your Bullitt, whadaya say? :lol: Probably not, huh?

Brent, I'm okay with the Hooters thing. Call me on my cell tonight.
Sorry, but 3309 is holed up in the garage! Found out this afternoon, I may be extended until the middle of October... At least I'm getting $28 day per-diem... Mod Money!!! (Don't tell the wife unit...)

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
???????????????

A dose of my BS, ....hah......my word is Gospel. I am down with Biff's and beer, Dave I will bring the ice chest because you never do. And as usual I will bring ice because you never remember. See ya'll there. Brent, bring the 4-wheel drive. heheheh

Kerry

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Somebody get some pics and post them, please. :)

Walkman, are you TDY to WPAFB per chance?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Itwas good to meet you guys that went to Biff's! ..and good to see you again, Dave! (BigBullitt)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
BigBullitt said:
That is, if we don't get together reaaallll soon. :grin: I need a break from my life, and I haven't had a dose of Kerry's B/S lately. Anybody want to meet at Biff's or?? Post up.
You "plick"! Well it made me laugh anyway! I need a break too David, thanks giving me a chuckle tonight! Sell, ya right!!! Have some jalepeno's would ya! :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Had to work as usual.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RyanB said:
Had to work as usual.
You work almost as much as Rangerdoc has family in town. :lol: Cochese/Py, (say that quick and it sounds like something to eat) :grin: we didn't make it to Hooters, but had a good showing at Biffs. I got pics and will post later tonight. Kujo362, Graves, Rangerdoc, Mach2, and myself. Another green B showed up, but didn't park with us. A guy in a Grabber orange newer GT showed, but he would not shut up! and was extremely annoying. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts