Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Yep! I could tell by the side windows and spats behind the front wheels.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Only issue is it not a Bullitt since it started life as a body in white and never received a Bullitt build number. He used the body with the Bullitt bits on it. So for a purist it is not a Bullitt but a clone which some on here would cry foul about. Putting Bullitt lettering on a car and it was not a Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
droopysbullitt said:
Only issue is it not a Bullitt since it started life as a body in white and never received a Bullitt build number. He used the body with the Bullitt bits on it. So for a purist it is not a Bullitt but a clone which some on here would cry foul about. Putting Bullitt lettering on a car and it was not a Bullitt.
i guess but i think its cool he used the bullitt stuff rather than cobra or any other car that he could of...plus it is atleast a bullitt color lol wrong one but hey ill let it slide

·
Registered
771 Posts
He painted it in the fastest Bullitt color.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
werd

For me.... Since it's a race car, it doesn't bother me and I really like it. I just hate seeing street cars being forged. Race cars get many exceptions as they are purpose built.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts