Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's surely been touched on before, but I'm thinking of 4:10 gears this upcoming spring for my Bullitt. I've read that this is a good choice for this car. In other words, I'm hoping to cut about a half second off the 1/4 mile E.T. and also hoping my highway driving won't be hurt too bad. I figure maybe I'll be @ around 25 or 2600 RPM @ 70MPH. If anyone having experience with these gears would give me a little insight, it would be greatly appreciated. I feel this is a super bang for your buck mod. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If available I would go with a 3.90 gear.Had a 4.10 in a Cobra,but it was a higher revving engine.Made lots of difference because of a lack of torque in that application.3.73 gear would be my alternate choice,I do alot of higher driving.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just answering my own thread. Thanks to llama-boy. You started a thread on 22 September that anwered my questions. I should have looked first. Thanks guy. By the way, I will be getting the 4:10's this spring. Watch out then all you bowties. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts