Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dark Highland Green. California car since new, sold originally at Frontier Ford in Santa Clara. Clean Car Fax. BBK shorty headers are really the only modification. Car is nearly like new very few and very minor stone chips. Not even a door ding. Interior is as new. Very nice Pioneer head unit with touch screen, Apple Car Play, blue tooth, etc. light curb rash on front and rear passenger wheels. Sounds great and runs as it should. Meticulously cared for since new. Any one interested or any advice where to list it for sale? I'm hoping for around $19,500. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
14,122 Posts
Hard to place even a guess without mileage, pics, etc. If you do decide to sell, be sure to use Steve's car lot here...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like a nice ride. That said, I think you’re over priced by about $4K if you’re really serious about selling it.
I recently purchased a similarly cared for completely unmodified car w 38K miles for $15K.
These are super fun and cool looking cars, but the markets not really there for the dough you’re looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts