Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad I'll be moving the trailer that is occupying the garage to my uncle's place soon. I'm sick and tired of waking up every morning and seeing bird sh*t on my car!!! I get it off right away, due to the damaging nature of it on paint. I JUST DON'T GET IT; there is nothing on the ground JUST on my car!!! AND there are NO trees or wires or ANYthing above my car!!! I think I'm going to sit at the window with a pellet gun....either that or put a fake hawk or owl on the roof. lol

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
KILL EM.. KILL EM ALL....G.D.DIRTY BIRDS...ACTUALLY ALL OF US TAXPAYERS PAID A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY TO SOME OFF THE WALL UNIVERSITY TO STUDY THE ''BIRD DROPPING'' HABITS OF OUR FEATHERED FRIENDS . WHAT THEY CAME UP WITH WAS THE FOLLOWING.... THERE IS NO METHOD TO HOW/WHY/WHERE A BIRD DOES WHAT HE DOES IF NOT ON A HOUSE/ WIRE/.TREE ETC OR WHEREVER HE STANDS..THAT AND THE FACT THAT DARK PAINT ATTRACTS BIRDS.... U FIGURE IT OUT

·
Registered
193 Posts
Even the birds love the Bullitt.
The first night I had mine home, a damned cat walked across my freshly washed hood and left a muddy footprint trail. Din't walk on the stupid minivan though.

What do they say - Animals are a good judge of character.

Think so.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Three days in a row! That car is out of the garage for an Hour and and the birds find it! It has to be something in the paint formulation! If only I could fly and shoot at the same time! :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts