Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Thanks to Terry's research a very cool design thoughts :cool: :cool: :cool:, I now have a license plate frame from Billet Frames around the rear license plate on my Bullitt...

The frame is attached with two stainless steel screws, which I was able to buy from a local auto parts store.

Thanks again, Terry, for coming up with this design! :) :) :)

Steve

·
Banned
978 Posts
Looks fabulous, Steve.

Also, don't forget to line up the screw head slots (if able) so that symetry is achieved.

:)

·
Registered
305 Posts
PX said:
Looks fabulous, Steve.

Also, don't forget to line up the screw head slots (if able) so that symetry is achieved.

:)
yep....it's all in the details..................

Big Ron

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Remember also, that if you want your car to appear wider than it is the slots should be horizontal. If you like it to appear taller, go vertical. And if you want it to appear squatty, they should be placed in a configuration to replicate a V. Got that?

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Remember also, that if you want your car to appear wider than it is the slots should be horizontal. If you like it to appear taller, go vertical. And if you want it to appear squatty, they should be placed in a configuration to replicate a V. Got that?
Hey David,

I'm not Sure I have that just right Yet, Could You Possibly make this a Little Clearer, Please :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Terry

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Hey Steve,

I just know I have seen a License Plate like that somewhere before, just can't quiet remember where :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool Big Dog :bigguns: :clap: :bigguns: :clap: :bigguns: :clap:

Terry

·
Charles
13,303 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Why would I want the '08 to appear wider than it already is??? :lol: I think I'll go vert.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Does anyone else see the skull in the plastic wrapper of the frame?

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Steve, I see that they changed the plate again. My favorite was the Statue of Liberty design. I remember that Jersey made a big stink about the plate, saying that the statue was actually closer to them. I think that is why we gave them the Giants... :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
00lightning said:
The plastic wrap on the un-installed license frame.
Oh! I kept looking at the pics of the frames on the cars and couldn't see them. And I'm sitting here thinking that I really need to get my eyes checked. I feel better now. I am not totally blind!:doubt:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts