Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMBOC Members:

Here is an Article Published about how IMBOC came to the AID/RESCUE

Of a 2001 Bullitt Owner:

I could "NOT" keep this Article in the Exact same Format but ALL

the SAME Pics & Text are here.

This is one of the Very Best (Examples) of IMBOC Members (Caring & Generosity)

and it makes ME Very Proud as well as I am sure it will ALL of You:

Terry

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
see previous post on here entitled cover girl. You will find more info. There are also other posts on here when the whole thing was happening you will find interesting.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Frankenstang said:
see previous post on here entitled cover girl. You will find more info. There are also other posts on here when the whole thing was happening you will find interesting.
I did read some of the Earlier Post but thought this would kinda

give some really extra meaning to those Post.

Terry

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I was hoping to see Justin and the car at Mustang Week. I've been here at IMBOC for around 7 years and I've seen it many times before at the DFW meets when Justin drove all the way from OKC just to have lunch with some fellow Bullittheads. I really like those Foose wheels and hope to see it soon.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BlueBullitt2180 said:
I was hoping to see Justin and the car at Mustang Week. I've been here at IMBOC for around 7 years and I've seen it many times before at the DFW meets when Justin drove all the way from OKC just to have lunch with some fellow Bullittheads. I really like those Foose wheels and hope to see it soon.
Gail,

I hope others will enjoy seeing his Bullitt and the Article here in Detail.

Terry

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Terry: Thanks for posting this.....Centerforce and all the companies that donated should be thanked and we should all use them in the future........

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Pronkie1 said:
Terry: Thanks for posting this.....Centerforce and all the companies that donated should be thanked and we should all use them in the future........
Frank,

I Agree and Glad You Liked the Article.

It made it worth the Time & Effort that it takes to get it here. :wink:

Terry

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,282 Posts
Thanks for the article Terry! A good read at that! Thanks for taking the time to scan and post it up.

Now I won't have to rush out and buy the mag. :surprised

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TwoStangWmn said:
Thanks for the article Terry! A good read at that! Thanks for taking the time to scan and post it up.

Now I won't have to rush out and buy the mag. :surprised
Hi Vicki,

It did take awhile...........

Actually a Very Long While........

But when I saw it I thought everyone (Or most everyone) would enjoy

Looking and reading the Article.

I think the time it took was worth it. :wink:

Glad (You) enjoyed it. :smile:

Terry

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Thanks...Terry..

I enjoyed the article and the pics. A special Bullitt for a special guy.....great story!

On a personal note......No where but IMBOC could things like this happen...after all we are all "Car Guys"....no offense Ladies:lol:

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dg517 said:
Thanks...Terry..

I enjoyed the article and the pics. A special Bullitt for a special guy.....great story!

On a personal note......No where but IMBOC could things like this happen...after all we are all "Car Guys"....no offense Ladies:lol:
Dennis,

Glad you enjoyed it. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Terry

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thanks Terry for posting, I saw the mag a couple of weeks back at a friends BBQ, I got to tell the others- I know about this car. A great conclusion to a bad situation. I still remember Justin pulling in and parking next to my B after his long cross country trip to the 2006 San Fran Bullitt Nats.

It will be fun to see it in person one day-

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FordFan said:
Thanks Terry for posting, I saw the mag a couple of weeks back at a friends BBQ, I got to tell the others- I know about this car. A great conclusion to a bad situation. I still remember Justin pulling in and parking next to my B after his long cross country trip to the 2006 San Fran Bullitt Nats.

It will be fun to see it in person one day-
Kerry,

Very Cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

Terry

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Truly an inspiring story, Terry! Thanks for posting it!

Being new to IMBOC, I hadn't heard about this before. It sure is great what all those companies did. And I agree with you that we should all give them our business to show our gratitude! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:cool:

Steve

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SteveNYC said:
Truly an inspiring story, Terry! Thanks for posting it!

Being new to IMBOC, I hadn't heard about this before. It sure is great what all those companies did. And I agree with you that we should all give them our business to show our gratitude! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:cool:

Steve
Steve,

Glad you liked the Article as I did and others here on IMBOC.

Nice to see that "You" are covering multiple Threads here this evening.

Terry

·
Registered
149 Posts
Terry, Haven't been on the site for awhile...Thank you very much for such a lot of work! It's beautiful on screen! Since returning stateside Justin hasn't hardly had time to due much but work and sleep. His new band is very busy! Heck I've only gotten to see him once and that was for his Wedding Reception! He would have truly enjoyed seeing you all at the Nat's again. Hopefully something will come together soon where many can come together for a 'viewing'.
Bullittheads are the greatest whether Guy or Gal! (-:
Centerforce Rules!
Peace and Love, Forte 2's Mom

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FORTE TWO-MOM said:
Terry, Haven't been on the site for awhile...Thank you very much for such a lot of work! It's beautiful on screen! Since returning stateside Justin hasn't hardly had time to due much but work and sleep. His new band is very busy! Heck I've only gotten to see him once and that was for his Wedding Reception! He would have truly enjoyed seeing you all at the Nat's again. Hopefully something will come together soon where many can come together for a 'viewing'.
Bullittheads are the greatest whether Guy or Gal! (-:
Centerforce Rules!
Peace and Love, Forte 2's Mom
Laura,

Glad you enjoyed it...........

I thought IMBOC Members would like seeing and reading the Article.

Regards,

Terry

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Thanks Terry for posting the article. I've heard the story before, but it's nice to be reminded of how great the Bullitt community is when a fellow Bullitthead is in need.

And to Fortetwo and Mom, anytime you want to setup a "viewing" let me know. I'm only 1 state over and would love to check the car out in person.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
For those who have yet to see the "made-over" car in person - you're missing out on a Real Treat - it's an absolutely beautiful car; the Sponsors and Bullittheads that made this possible are to be commended for their efforts. I know it sure made #2954 look good sittin' next to it (not that it took all that much effort for her to be beautiful to begin with!).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts