Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Spot on Mike! I did not see the Movie with my Dad, since he had passed away before I was two. And the movie came out when I was 16. But one of my older brothers saw the movie, told our mother that she had to take me to see it at the theater. Since, then it has been all about "The Mustang".
And as for a derth of adornment. That has been a sign of being COOL since I was a little kid. "Walk softly and carry a big stick" mentallity.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hopefully I captured the thoughts of a lot of Bullittheads, without sounding like a dork.

I know some people wanted the bigger mill in the car, and I mentioned that, but she interviewed me and those are my thoughts. YTMV*

*Your Thoughts May Vary. May cause irrational spending. Please keep refrigerated. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. :-B

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
B-Man said:
Hopefully I captured the thoughts of a lot of Bullittheads, without sounding like a dork.

I know some people wanted the bigger mill in the car, and I mentioned that, but she interviewed me and those are my thoughts. YTMV*

*Your Thoughts May Vary. May cause irrational spending. Please keep refrigerated. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. :-B
No Dork alarm sounding...:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
No Dork alarm sounding...:cool:
That would be a first for me. :-N

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Good interview

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
B-Man said:

You did good. :grin:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Nice job Mike!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Awesome Mike! It's great to be a part of this Bullitt community. Thanks for representing us so well. Clearly all your efforts have paid off in a big way. Could you have imagined this way back in 2001?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Way to go...Mike:D....very nice article too!...was the girl pretty?:lol:

·
Administrator
6,342 Posts
Mike, great job - the response to the "not a performance car" question was excellent!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
B-Man said:

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! :smile:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Well said Mike, Finestkind!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts