What would you prefer

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to know what would be the chances no of the IMBOC making another run of Membership window decals and possibly shirts for Bullitheads to be able to display?

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
There are window clings that are currently available. The cost is one for $3 or two for $5, with the proceeds going to a charitable cause. There is a possibility of a new run of IMBOC T-shirts, as there have been one-offs done in past years for the 50th anniversary celebrations back in 2018.

Let me know about the clings.

Reactions: 2001bullitt5560

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
There are window clings that are currently available. The cost is one for $3 or two for $5, with the proceeds going to a charitable cause. There is a possibility of a new run of IMBOC T-shirts, as there have been one-offs done in past years for the 50th anniversary celebrations back in 2018.

Let me know about the clings.
Tony - Window cling, PM sent.

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
79 Posts
I'll take 4. What's the charity? Send me your PayPal and I'll send payment as a gift.

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
I'll take 4. What's the charity? Send me your PayPal and I'll send payment as a gift.
I am sending the funds to the Hoondog Performance Group, who choose different charities each year. Since the Bullitt Nationals got canceled, the back-up charity is the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's. This is the condition that Sean Kiernan's dad passed away from in 2014.

Reactions: banzaibullitt
1 - 8 of 8 Posts