Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Administrator
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received notification from Zazzle today that they feel the IMBOC calendars infringe on Ford Motor Company intellectual property rights. The calendars have been removed from the marketplace. I am in conversation with their review staff at the moment, however, I am most concerned about those of you who have ordered already. I am unable to resolve this matter, I want to ensure that those who ordered are not penalized. I am very sorry this happened, as we have had the calendars printed by Zazzle the last two years.

Feel free to reach out to me here or by PM. I make the commitment that either Zazzle will refund your money or I will. Furthermore, if this can't be resolved, I will need to look for another supplier and will consult with a lawyer regarding this matter before trying to re-produce the calendars.

Again, I am very sincerely sorry for this situation.

· Premium Member
16,572 Posts
As a non buyer, it's easy for me to say that it's not your fault. You tried...people too worried about being sued these days. I'd say the odds of Ford taking action over the publication of a small club calendar are slim and none...and Slim left town.
Nobody's mad at you Tony. You did your best.

· Administrator
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad you got it! We'll see what's needed to determine if there's a way to re-initiate the sale. If not, you have a collectible now - haha!

· Premium Member
696 Posts
I ordered mine immediately, so I expect to receive one.

I had a similar issue with a calendar I did for our Cougar club several years ago, although I can't remember what vendor we were using at the time. We resolved it with some simple discussion; I think the flag was probably automated, so nobody even put any thought into it before pulling the plug on us.

Ford would not bother with legal action — even if they noticed, which they most likely would not anyway. At most, they would have a lawyer send a cease-and-desist letter to Zazzle to stop printing. If Zazzle continued to print and sell after receiving such a letter, THEN there could be legal ramifications, but chances are pretty remote.

Pretty senseless, as Zazzle have handled this project in the past without issue. Oh, well. Plenty of other vendors out there who would be accommodating, if it comes down to it. Sorry you have to deal with the headache, Tony.

· Registered
3 Posts
I received notification from Zazzle today that they feel the IMBOC calendars infringe on Ford Motor Company intellectual property rights. The calendars have been removed from the marketplace. I am in conversation with their review staff at the moment, however, I am most concerned about those of you who have ordered already. I am unable to resolve this matter, I want to ensure that those who ordered are not penalized. I am very sorry this happened, as we have had the calendars printed by Zazzle the last two years.

Feel free to reach out to me here or by PM. I make the commitment that either Zazzle will refund your money or I will. Furthermore, if this can't be resolved, I will need to look for another supplier and will consult with a lawyer regarding this matter before trying to re-produce the calendars.

Again, I am very sincerely sorry for this situation.
Received my calendar Friday. Looks great. Thank you for putting it together.

· Administrator
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for letting me know that you recieved your order. If anyone has an order that is NOT honored, please let me know so I can get you a refund. I received word from another person that Zazzle also rejected a Canadian Mustang club calendar of owner cars. So I'm currently looking for another place to get these printed.

· Administrator
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tony, I am trying to order a couple of the large American calendars but don't see them on Zazzle. Are they still available?
Unfortunately the calendars were removed. I am still working on securing a new vendor to print them. I hope to have something available within the next week or so.

· Registered
51 Posts
I too received my calendar today, the Swiss Bullitt Team calendar to be precise, the only one I could order from Zazzle as of December 24. It took forever to get here because it sat at my local post office for almost a week before they delivered it :-/

Better late than never though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts