Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend has a friend who has an S2000. I don't know the guy very well, and honestly I expected him to turn up his nose at my Bullitt.

However, he and his girlfriend spent about 10 minutes really pumping my ego about the car while I was at a mutual friend's house tonight. They really liked it alot, except the gas cap. (Which alot of people don't like.) He agreed that it would have ruined it to have a wing, and oohed and ahhed over things I really didn't expect him to. (Interior, stance, overall clean design, etc.) In fact, I felt bad because his car was in the garage, and I didn't have the opportunity to give his car the once over I would have liked to. From what I've seen of S2000's on the street, they are fairly bad ass in their own right.

Anyway, they were both really nice, and he in particular was more pleasant than I thought he would be.

Just thought I'd share...

Joe

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is a good point. A real car enthusiast likes cars, period. While I have owned very little Japanese product ('95 Trooper, '90 Lexus ES250, out of 35+ cars over the years) and frankly am not very excited about anything Honda, I do respect what these cars do well and do differently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts