Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
# 3230 TRUE BLUE ALIVE AND BURBLIN' IN THE BURBS OF LAWRENCEVILLE GA. AS FAR AS SHOWS/CLUBS GO, HAS ANYONE JOINED THE GA REGIONAL MUSTANG CLUB?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well I'll be darned! Another Bullitt in my backyard. I've been looking for one on the road since JUNE! We'll have to hook up for lunch or a cruise-in soon.

I'm just up the road in Dacula.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has to be a few more...I saw a green one in Cumming, (couple looked to be in their 60's...must be feeling young). If nothing else there were three on the lot at Wade Ford in Buford a month ago.
My Baby is True Blue and tearing up 316. Are you going to the MCA 25th in Commerce? I'll be going up 9/29. I know the North East GA Mustang Club also has a lot of weekend tours as well. I just need to find a nice looking co-pilot to work navigation.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll be up there on saturday for a little while. Friday night at TBones Steakhouse(Commerce), a bunch of members from Mustangsandmore.com will be there having dinner and drinks. You're welcome to come join the fun. Anytime after 9 I would think they will be there.

Mike

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be at the show Saturday, though not displaying 3230 since I may not be able to stay long. I'll try to make it Friday night if I can get off work early enough (I work for AT&T and working practically 24/7 restoring customers network after the 'event', here it is 2:30am and I'm just getting ready to go home). Would love to meet fellow owners.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Columbus GA here

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, Mike and I were feeling pretty lonely for awhile here in GA, seems the dealers have been busy this past month. Nice to see so many new members.

·
Registered
112 Posts
NOT ONE DEALER IN GA BUSSY WITH ME.
I Drove 13 hours to BAttelfield Ford Mercury in Culpeper VA, the only dealership I will ever deal with

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hampton, south of Atlanta

·
Registered
287 Posts
In Conyers, east of Atlanta.

We need to do a get-together at a cruise-in or something. The guys in TX are doing it...we should, too!

Scott D.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I found out last night that there is a Cruise-in on the third Friday night of the month at Johnny B's in Cumming from 6-9pm. I had seen it there before, but didn't know how often they had them. I will be there tonight, maybe other Bullitheads in the Cumming area can attend? Cya there. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey I know there are a few of yo near ATL I ll be there tonight and tomorrow how bout a get together, whats everyones number, or someone pick a spot to meet at....

·
Registered
112 Posts
on my way to atl I past a blk bullitt in the southbound lanes on 85, i was going north, is that any of you guys, first one i have seen on the road, besides mine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts