Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Oxnard, Ca for the next two weeks.

Any IMBOC members in the area want to get together for a meet on the 8th or 9th of September?

I drove my Bullitt up here from San Diego.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hey,
what brings you up this way? I can most likely do somthing Friday night or Saturday. This Friday I might drive up to the In-n-out burger in Goleta with a few local mustangs. SB mustangs meets there every Friday. Let me check my calender and let you know later today.

Anyone else Rich, Frank.....?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
STOP WITH THE CALI MEETS!!! Man I miss you guys so much!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm here on business and don't want to sit around the hotel room all weekend.

Saturday works better for me because sometimes my days run long during the week.

Shoot me a PM with a phone number and maybe we can set something up.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Friday night you could shoot up to Santa Paula to their cruise night...Go north on 101 to 126, go east on 126 to Hwy 150 exit(I think 10th street exit)....Go left at the stop sign and follow it down to the signal just past the fire station...Find a parking space and check out the cars...They do this on the 1st Friday of each month from April thru October...Only pre 1979 cars and trucks....

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the directions.

I would rather participate in a Cruise than sit on my car and watch.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Here's the best local resource of auto related events:

http://www.socalcarculture.com/events.html

Doesn't look like too much happening this weekend. I'd follow Frank's directions to the Santa Paula affair, look aroud a bit and then continue up 150 Thru Ojai and all the way back to the coast (or do it backwards taking the 150 from the coast highway in Carpinteria and end at the cruise).

Either way the road and scenery are a perfect place to enjoy your Bullitt!

mark

·
Registered
825 Posts
Come on Pacific Coast Bullitts He wants to meet BULLITT OWNERS not just go to a car show. I'll PM my number. I'll at least stop by and say Hello. I'm only free Friday night but can at least check out your bullitt on Saturday. Between LA VC and SB county is the largest group of bullitts and we have a hard time hooking up.

Alex

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
BULLITT207 said:
Move back! You and Lisa always keeped things moving over here. :lol:
Dude thanks and we do really miss you guys but until I can get a brand new 4 bedroom house for $160s Cali is not in our future :(

But thats ok with the help of Greg(ya that makes a mess of things) aka Dropsy and a few of the other dedicated bullitts in Houston we may get things going out here.

But man the 90 degree temps make it hard to just hang out even at 10pm its in the high 80s :(

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
BULLITT207 said:
Come on Pacific Coast Bullitts He wants to meet BULLITT OWNERS not just go to a car show. I'll PM my number. I'll at least stop by and say Hello. I'm only free Friday night but can at least check out your bullitt on Saturday. Between LA VC and SB county is the largest group of bullitts and we have a hard time hooking up.

Alex
Thanks!

I look forward to meeting you.

Can you also PM an address or directions to In and Out you were talking about earlier?

I may be able to talk the guy I am working with into knocking off work a little early and head up there.

EDIT: He likes cars also so may be interested in heading up there.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
AND IN-N-OUT! mean just mean!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts