Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Vehicle Visability site, my Bullitt is in the process of being born. It is in the body shop, that's where the body structure is welded up. Of coarse the plant is now in shut down for the Holidays. So it looks like It will go down the line on Jan. 2, 2008. I know that there are a couple others here with Vins close to mine. I would imagine that those cars are also in the same litter as mine.

This will be a nice late Christmas present to myself!

Mike....:smile:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
eecdoc said:
According to the Vehicle Visability site, my Bullitt is in the process of being born. It is in the body shop, that's where the body structure is welded up. Of coarse the plant is now in shut down for the Holidays. So it looks like It will go down the line on Jan. 2, 2008. I know that there are a couple others here with Vins close to mine. I would imagine that those cars are also in the same litter as mine.

EXCITING TIMES!!!

The anticipation just reading about it is cool. :cool:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Mine should be built around that same time. When I emailed ford I was told a date of arrival at the dealer of Jan. 12th.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
texasbullitt said:
then comes decision time............ shelby gt or bullitt
I don't get it.... there is no decision here

crap GT or Bullitt?
EASY CHOICE! :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
eecdoc said:

Where is the Vehicle Visibility site? Thx.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
That is cool that you guys get to keep track of your "B" 's during there production.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vehicle Visbility is a sales site on FMC dealer,that's the site that Ford Dealers go to for the latest info from sales to service. As I'm in service , I had to ask for access to VV, to trace my new car. In the past I had to log into concepts to find out info.

With any luck, the body was completely built and painted. This will give the paint a bunch of time to cure prior to final assembley.

This one is due at my store on 1-16-08.

Cool stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know of 2 Bullitts that were built yesterday!

My Bullitt was built yesterday, and Whammers car is also built as both show up on Oasis with Jan.2,2008 as build dates!:wink:

·
Registered
419 Posts
EECDOC,

Can you also check 1ZVHT82HX85161981? Thanks so much.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wbihm225, you are also part of the 01-02-08 litter as per the Oasis search.

Mike.....:wink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jimmy Ray your does not show to be built yet on Oasis. But seeing how cars in the 161000 range were just built it is not surprising. Look at around 400 cars per day, so your 167000 Vin is a 10-14 days off. On the Dealer level that's all I can do.

Mike..... :tongue:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks so much Mike, I really appreciate it.

:clap:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
ran acoss this one today in South KC, I got so excited driving it I forgot the #! I think it was like 453. It didn't have ambient lighting or HIDs like I want. X-plan price offered to me but they wouldn't give me enough in trade for 3840. Looks like I'll be waiting till further incentives come along.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
eecdoc said:
Jimmy Ray your does not show to be built yet on Oasis. But seeing how cars in the 161000 range were just built it is not surprising. Look at around 400 cars per day, so your 167000 Vin is a 10-14 days off. On the Dealer level that's all I can do.

Mike..... :tongue:
Hey Mike, Any Bullitts in the Central Va. area dealers yet?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts