Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your help Guys, I need to find a place that either has or can make a patch about 5" long & 1.5" - 2" tall in silver that says "BULLITT".
I'd REALLY like to find (or make) one that looks EXACTLY like the one on the back of our cars!

Any suggestions????????????????????

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Teri

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
BB - I'd try local embroidery shops. Copy any of the bullitt logos that appear online as a template or simply print 'Bullitt' with the Broadway font on your computer and size it anyway you like for use as a template. I would think anyone competent with a sewing machine could do this for you. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
18,418 Posts
Look at fabric shops in the yellow pages for references for someone with a machine at home. You might get a little better price, and probably a much higher quality job.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone...

I know of a few places that will stitch the letters on, and I'm sure that might be OK.....
But, I really want an actual patch with backing.
I finally received a Mustang jacket I ordered awhile back that has ALL the Mustang patches for the specialty Stangs ever built.
Of course, the only one missing is the Bullitt!
There is an open space that's perfect for the patch (right above my heart),
I just need to find one to go there!
If you guys can think of anything else...please let me know!
Teri

7,020 Posts
no sweat

Teri, most any embroidery shop can make a BULLITT 'patch' for you, give them the fonts Broadway and the overall patch size and colors you want, it's a done deal.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
ok that can't be Marks house...please Mark say it ain't so...i'm disappointed...musta been taken right after you moved in right??...you were in the middle of unpacking right??...no it's not Marks house...can't be...oooooooh but all that A&M stuff....i'm gonna go cry in a corner Mark...i'm hurt...look what you've done!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
kaylan1521lilsis said:
ok that can't be Marks house...please Mark say it ain't so...i'm disappointed...musta been taken right after you moved in right??...you were in the middle of unpacking right??...no it's not Marks house...can't be...oooooooh but all that A&M stuff....i'm gonna go cry in a corner Mark...i'm hurt...look what you've done!!!!
Actually it was clean-house day!! A friend of mine wanted a picture of that jacket, so I just snapped one, and that is the only that I have of it. You can see that Sam was trying to help with the picture posing!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys

Thanks for all the advice everyone....as soon as it's on I'll post some pics!

You guys are a "HOOT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,418 Posts
Don't you mean frig magnets and pictures on the Bullittin (spelling is obviously so correct) board?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts