Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, there is a new Black 08 bullit rollin around, with fairway ford paper plates. I live in chino hills, I work in Placentia. Anyways, looking forward to a meetup sometime!
Also, where do you guys around me take your bullitts for service? Mods? Non dealer engine work?
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats on the Bullitt. I'm glad to see we have another local Bullitthead. The next "gathering" of SoCal Bullitts will be at the Sunrise Ford show in Westminster. Check the other post for info.

As far as a local place to get work done...I've worked with both Jason at 281 Motorsports in Fullerton and Marc at Sinergy Motorsports in Corona.

281 Motorsports - 714-871-3391
Sinergy Motorsports - 909-484-8494

There are plenty of other shops but these are two that I know and I have seen their work. Hope this helps and I'm looking forward to seeing some more non-green Bullitts!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I got 1883 detail at MK auto detail shop in Ontario.Mike was great answered all my questions. I will use them again any time.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
socalblue said:
Congrats on the Bullitt. I'm glad to see we have another local Bullitthead. The next "gathering" of SoCal Bullitts will be at the Sunrise Ford show in Westminster. Check the other post for info.

As far as a local place to get work done...I've worked with both Jason at 281 Motorsports in Fullerton and Marc at Sinergy Motorsports in Corona.

281 Motorsports - 714-871-3391
Sinergy Motorsports - 909-484-8494

There are plenty of other shops but these are two that I know and I have seen their work. Hope this helps and I'm looking forward to seeing some more non-green Bullitts!
Chris: How are things????? Still have the El Camino??????? Hope things are going great......Post some pics of the Camino....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Things are starting to look much better now Frank. Thanks for asking. The company I work for now seems to be very stable which is a good thing right now. The El Camino is "almost" done. There is still plenty to do but I will wait for a little while before I start putting more money into it.(Sorry for the picture quality. I'm tired and don't want to mess with resizing the pics. Hopefully they turn out okay.)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
very nice Chris.........Thats good news to hear.......Still have the Focus SVT?????Here's my 68 Mustang Coupe project......That Neil Young song comes to mind...."Rust Never Sleeps"...Guess its a Neil Young song.......

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Luckily I kept the Focus because I'll be using it at my new job too. That thing has been dead nuts reliable.

BTW...Keep working on that 68. I want to see regular updates as to your progress. I've always liked the 67/68 body style.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
socalblue said:
Luckily I kept the Focus because I'll be using it at my new job too. That thing has been dead nuts reliable.

BTW...Keep working on that 68. I want to see regular updates as to your progress. I've always liked the 67/68 body style.
Chris: I had the interior done on it...I know it should have been done last but it was really bad....The car is at the body shop getting the roof patched...Will take pics of the work and interior when I get it back.....

7,020 Posts
life is good up in the hills !

andrew.frank, good to hear you are up in the hills runing your '08 BULLITT through the curves ... DHG 1005 is down in San Diego so stop by when you get down this way.

on your six ...DHG 1005

·
Registered
197 Posts
Lookin good Frank! I love that bench seat. You don't see that option very often in the Mustangs. Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts