Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
true blue 3327

Los said:
Anyone in Grant County other than me?
Where the hell is Grant County? I'm from Porter County in north west indiana,southern tip of lake michigan.Don't seem to be many Bullitts in indiana.I have yet to see another in this area.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm here in Marion County! Southside of Indianapolis. There's another in Shelby County southeast of me. HAve seen another DHG near me but can't seem to get the guy to stop and talk?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is a black on in Grant County, north of Anderson/Muncie. The county seat is Marion. I live in Gas City.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
"Gas City, formerly known as Harrisburg, began as a "boom town" when an abundance of natural gas was found in this vicinity in 1887."

Los, located in Cincinnati, OH which is not too distant from Gas City, IN. Let me know if and when you B-Heads are planning a meet and I'll try to make it (if it's ok with you guys).

·
Registered
380 Posts
Los Iam down here in shelby county . I see Tony all the time but thats about it Most of the ones I see wont stop and talk (Mabey Its me) I dont know ??? If you want to have a get together I am up for it just about any time
Chris Bullitt 3975

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe we should have a Tri-state meet, in which I get the most damaged Bullitt award. :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Los said:
Maybe we should have a Tri-state meet, in which I get the most damaged Bullitt award. :D

I dont if you can win or not my hood is very beat up from rock chips
Chris

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
It is so bad the Texas Bullitts kicked him out to Indiana.............. :badgrin:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dillo Dave said:
It is so bad the Texas Bullitts kicked him out to Indiana.............. :badgrin:
I hate you.

:eek:

Pretty much, some people on this site would not like me.

·
Registered
380 Posts
possable Bullitt GTG

How about saturday october 20th somewhere in Indy? anybody up for this tell me were you want to meet&eat Iam open to all ideals . Chris

·
Registered
274 Posts
We could do Hooters on 31 South Like the guys in Ohio? Or BW3's just south of them? I wish Downtown had better parking 'cause Hard Rock sounds cool too!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Funny thing ,I live in Medicine Hat Alberta Canada,and we also are known as the Gas City.I chuckle everytime i see our city logo on the side of my municipal works truck.We do have 1 charming thing about the Gas City thing,turn of the century gas streetlamps line the streets of our downtown core.real pretty at night and especially at Christmas.Looks like something outta a postcard or something!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Any of you Indiana Bullitts coming down to the get together at Hooters this Sunday from noon till five?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts