Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on my up to Indianapolis next week for the Brickyard 400. Any Indy Bullitts out there I can hook up with? Should be arriving Thursday or Friday. Also be looking for any local Mustang hang-outs...

·
Registered
25 Posts
i am from near louisville, but i am at school currently

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone coming to or living in Indy that wants to meet or crusie there Bullitt Let me know... I have talked to one of the Local Ford Reps and he says indy got more Bullitt's than any other big city??? has anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey, I live on the west side near Eagle Creek Airpark. I have seen one green and one black so far. As a matter of there was a black bullit behind me the day of the F1 race on 38th street but traffic was horrible so I did not get a chance to chat with the person. Anyway, I am always up for a cruise so let me know if you want to hook up sometime.
Aaron-- [email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#0685 on 2001-10-19 01:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
50 Posts
Bullitt #4761 in Plainfield, interested in a Bullitt run around the area. Tuesday street legal drags at IRP maybe next spring. Will be tucking the Bullitt away for the winter soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts