Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it appeared in the movie. Was there anything special about it, or was it just a Plain Jane GT? thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-23 14:51 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
The car was a 1968 Mustang GT Fastback, with a 390, painted "Highland Green".

One of our members, Classic Bullitt has a TON of information available on his site. It has to be the best place for information on the original Bullitt and the movie. You can find it here:

http://www.people.freenet.de/pony/index2.htm

I hope that helps.

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
No problem. I also put your site under the "Suggested Links" page.

In my opinion, it is THE best place to get info on the movie and the original car. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Webmaster on 2001-12-26 14:33 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Ditto the Webmaster!!

Wolfgang, from the day I ordered my Bullitt '(Feb 2nd) till I took delivery on May 11th.... I must have visited your site about 100 times!

Your site and the Bullitt brochure were the ONLY reasons I kept my sanity waiting for my baby!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-12-28 10:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks, without David Kunz and Anthony Bologna, this site would have never been started and unfortunately credit goes to my resto shop guy as well. The owner kept my 68 T-5 for a year for a major overhaul of the doors, axle and engine,and that's the reason I got bored and started using my PC and surfing around, I found only limited info on my favourite BULLITT 'stang. I was just in time. Now I have very little time to put my hands on my car, as I have to maintain all this website stuff. :smile:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I just got back from visiting relatives in Portland and Seattle. My brother-in-law has a 1968 Mustang GT Highland Green (original color) fastback with 390 4 speed, black interior. The car has about 49,000 original miles and he bought it in 1986 with about 36,000 miles on it. It has the same mags as the original Bullitt car. Next trip down we plan to take a bunch of pictures of the old and new bullitt together. Will post them if they turn out okay.
Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts