Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking like a Monday install for my new goodies with a dyno on the 13th to check the power. Being installed Monday - Comp Cams 127200 NSR Cams - Bamachips 91 Tunes for those cams - FRPP Shorty Ceramic Coated Headers - FRPP Black Wrinkle Valve Covers - BMR Lower Control Arms - BMR LCA relo brackets - BMR Adjustable Panhard - BMR Adjustable Upper Control arm - Spydershaft - And one huge smile on my face. Brakes and the Blower should about do it for this year :wink: Look for an update on that progress End of the Month.

I got a new camera and will post pics of the install by Tuesday - I can't promise to be like Tiger but will make an honest effort to get some of the details.

Adam

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
AwsmBullitt said:
Looking like a Monday install for my new goodies with a dyno on the 13th to check the power. Being installed Monday - Comp Cams 127200 NSR Cams - Bamachips 91 Tunes for those cams - FRPP Shorty Ceramic Coated Headers - FRPP Black Wrinkle Valve Covers - BMR Lower Control Arms - BMR LCA relo brackets - BMR Adjustable Panhard - BMR Adjustable Upper Control arm - Spydershaft - And one huge smile on my face. Brakes and the Blower should about do it for this year :wink: Look for an update on that progress End of the Month.

I got a new camera and will post pics of the install by Tuesday - I can't promise to be like Tiger but will make an honest effort to get some of the details.

Adam
Cool, Let me know how you like the cams. I am interested in doing them as well. Longtube headers will be better at making power than the shortys. Blower? Not for me....want mine to be all motor. I hope you do a pre-mod dyno and post it here. Post pictures as soon as you can.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts