Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Juice, Check this OUT................

Juice said:
Fits like a glove with about 3/4 inch to spare under the brace. Brightens up the engine compartment. I think it needs aome chrome or polished valve covers.
Hi Juice,

Looks Great and there are Other valve covers available for our Bullitts through

FRPP. (Ford Racing Performance Parts)

Also HERE:
http://www.thefordsource.com/store/motorsports/valve_covers.htm

COATED 3-VALVE CAM COVERS 4.6/5.4L
Powdercoated for chrome appearance Fits all 2005-08 3-valve 4.6/5.4L engines Powdercoated finish

M-6582-C543V
$359.00
pair

Terry

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Juice, the MAG cover sure adds a nice touch to your B. Here's a shot of our ROUSH underhood to give you an idea what to expect if you add the MAG fuel line covers and FRPP coated valve covers..

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
FordFan said:
Juice, the MAG cover sure adds a nice touch to your B. Here's a shot of our ROUSH underhood to give you an idea what to expect if you add the MAG fuel line covers and FRPP coated valve covers..

Hi KERRY T,

Nice :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Good Pic of the Engine Bay Area..........

Terry

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Agreed. I really like the fuel rail covers as well. However, I opted for the NXT fuel rail covers, along with the black powder coated cam covers. This is on my 05 Mineral Gray. I like the "stacked" look of the silver ceramic headers, black covers, silver fuel rail covers, black intake, and silver engine cover.....I a bit anal that way......Oh, and of course, the Bullitt STB......

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.